Make up

I didn't sleep at all last night so we are in the studio going off of no sleep. Jesy didn't remember what happened last night and when I told her I broke out in tears again. She was very thankful I stopped it and reassured me it wasn't my fault but I told her I'm gonna make it up to her. 

We are going to be recording 'No More Sad Songs' and mentally I'm not in it. 

It's my turn and I keep fucking up. 

"One sec." I say then put my face in my heads breaking down again. 

"It's okay we can do it tomorrow." He said. 

"Thank you." I sniffle then walk out and I see the girls eating at the table and chatting but all that stops when I enter. 

"Awe bubs what's wrong?" Jesy asks and stands up pulling me in a hug. 

"I can't hit the notes and I can't forgive myself for what happened." I say and sniffle a bit. 

She rubs my back then pulls away and cups my face with her hands. 

"What happened is not your fault. He was a shitty guy. If anything you saved me because if you didn't stop him I don't know what could have happened but you stopped it. Okay don't beat yourself up. I love you." She says and wipes my tears away. 

I nod and calm myself down as she guides me to a seat in between her and Leigh. 

Leigh puts her hand on my thigh lovingly and gives me a kiss on the side of my head. I slowly start eating and finish up as Perrie goes into the recording booth. 

I go over to the couch and lay down. I shut my eyes for just a second or what I thought was a second but turned out to be 2 hours. I was woken up by Leigh shaking me gently. 

I open my eyes and I see that my head is now on her lap instead of a pillow. I stretch my arms for her to carry me and she rolls her eyes but picks me up bridal style anyway. I lay my head on her chest as she walks us to the car. 

She puts me down in a sit and then takes her place next to me. I then move myself on her lap getting comfy again causing her to chuckle but none the less wraps her arms around me kissing the top of my head. 

We got back to the house and she carries me in and since I was basically still in my pjs and just took my bra off then got under my covers. I notice Leigh wasn't in the room anymore making me sigh. 

"Leighhhhhhhhh" I say and I hear her walking in putting her hair up. 

"Yes baby?" She asks standing in the doorway. 

I just open the covers for her to get in. She smiles at me and gets in the bed giving me a kiss and pulls me into her. 

I lay my head on her chest and my leg over her waist. 

Before I fell asleep again I make the decision that I am going to make tomorrow a Jesy day. I'm going to make her breakfast even though that means waking up early and I'm going to do her laundry and pay for her lunch and dinner. 

Next Day

I woke up and looked at my phone to see that it is 6:30 am so I know Jesy isn't awake. I pull myself out of Leigh's arms and brushed my teeth and put my glasses on and put a sport bra on. I changed into a crop top and shorts. I then throw on a sweatshirt and and sweatpants over it. 

I slip on my slippers because you don't wear outside shoes in any house!

I start making breakfast and grab some pancake mix. I start making pancake and get the pan hot. 

I also start making the scrambled eggs and bacon. 

I finished everything up and I put it all on the table. I put the syrup out and powdered sugar. 

As soon and I put all the coffee pot on the table Jesy comes down the stairs. 

"Well what's all this?" She asks looking at all the food. 

"I still feel bad about yesterday so I made breakfast and I'm going to be paying for your lunch and dinner today." I say smiling. 

"It's not your fault but I will take free food." She says and sits down. 

"I'm going to wake up the girls." I say and she nods as she pours some coffee in her cup. 

I head upstairs to my room to wake Leigh up. I jump on top of her and start kissing all over her face. 

"Wake up baby." I say and she opens her eyes. 

"Your lucky you're cute." She says rubbing her eyes. 

"Get up bubs I made breakfast and Jesy is already downstairs." I say giving her a peck on the lips and get up to wake up the other girls. 

I head to Jade's room and I jump on her bed and start jumping. 

"Jade!!!!" I say in a louder voice than usual. 

She groan and covers her face with her covers. 

"Come on I made breakfast." I say and she lowers the covers as I stop jumping. 

"Okay okay but don't break my bed." She says so I flop on top of her making her groan. 

I roll off of her and head to Perrie's room. 

I push Perrie off the bed and she wakes up immediately and pops up glaring at me. 

"I made breakfast come one." I say and she just glares at me as I exit her room. 

I went back downstairs to see Jade coming down as well so I jump on her back and she carries me downstairs where Jesy and Leigh are eating the breakfast. 

We finish up breakfast and I do the dishes with Leigh's help. 

We get to the studio around 8:30am and I'm full of energy so I go in first to finish my recording from yesterday and then later I'll finish my ones for today so I don't strain my voice all at once. 

I hit everything my first recording. After that I go back outside and sit on the couch and look on my phone to look for what Jesy and I want for lunch. 

"Jesy?" I ask getting her attention. "Do you want pho?" 

"Sure. you order for me." She says and I nod putting in the order. 

"Girls do you guys want some too?" I ask and they nod so I order then food too. 

We get the food audit's around 1:30 so we were pretty hungry so we all dug in. 

It's my turn to record my parts for the day and then we will start making ideas for some music videos and what songs we want to ehe singles. 

I finish up and in the booth I thought of a music video idea for 'Shout Out to my Ex'. 

"I have an idea!" I say walking quickly to the girls. 

I explain my idea for the music video and they all agreed and loved it. 

We spent the rest of the day throwing out ideas and having fun. 

Today was definitely needed for me mentally. 

I finished the day in bed with Leigh which topped the day off perfectly. 

Before I could close my eyes my phone went off. 

I looked at my phone and see that it's Alex calling me. 

"Hey Al." I say kinda tired cause I woke up early today. 

"I need your help." She said.