Bounce Back

We just released our new single "Bounce Back" and Jade and I can't stop dancing to it. I started twerking and Jade slapped my ass to meet the beat. 

"I can't with these two." I hear Leigh say and I look to see her recording us. I run up to the camera giving it a kiss. 

The song ends and Jesy comes in the dressing room. 

"I hope you guys have energy to perform the song today." She says making Jade and I smirk knowing we are going to go off in today's performance. 

We get dressed and start vocal warm ups so we get into professional mode. 

I shake out my body getting rid of the nerves and crack my fingers calming myself down so I don't overwhelm myself since I am an over thinker. 

We do a little huddle before getting into our positions. 

We finish up and after talking and everything head back to our dressing room. I jump on Leigh's back making her stumble for a sec. 

"Alright girls come on we have to go soon." Our manager says making me groan and stuff my face in Leigh's neck causing her to chuckle. 

"It's alright love." She says and sets me down so I can change and get my stuff ready to go. 

I grab my stuff and we head to the van and I sit on Leigh's lap. About 5 minutes into the ride "Bounce Back" started playing and Jade and I starting jumping in our seats and dance. 

I kind of forgot that I was on my girlfriends lap until she pushed me off.

"Okay that's what we not gonna do." She said making Jesy smirk. Oh no.

"You like it when she's naked and bouncing on that strap on though." She said making everyone's jaw drop and bust out laughing. 

"Jesy!" Perrie says still in shock while Jade, Jesy, and I are dying of laughter. 

We arrive at our hotel room where we have the afternoon off but have stuff to do tonight. 

Leigh and I go to our room and Leigh flops on the bed and I lay next to her. 

"Are you okay baby? You know Jesy was just playing." I say making her turn and face me. 

"I know but I was just a bit embarrassed I guess cause I do like it." She says blushing. 

"Aw baby." I say and cup her cheek giving her a kiss on the lips. "I'm gonna take a shower." I get up and grab my clothes. 

"Can I come?" Leigh asks looking excited. 

"Sorry baby but I want a quick shower." I say and give her a quick peck on the lips heading to the shower. 

I take a quick shower and come back out to see Leigh on her phone texting someone then notices I'm out the shower and locks her phone putting it face down. Okay?

I decide to ignore it and blame it on my overthinking. I put my dirty clothes in my laundry bag and lay on the bed beside her cuddling into her side. 

"You smell good." She says wrapping her arms around me kissing my forehead. 

"Are you gonna shower?" I ask her.

"Why do I smell?" She asks jokingly. 

"Hmm no but you always shower after a performance." I say making her smile giving me a gently kiss on the lips. 

She sighs, "I guess you're right. I'll be quick I'm not washing my hair." She says getting up giving me a quick peck on the lips. 

She takes her phone with her and grabs her clothes heading to the bathroom. 

Something's not sitting right with me so I decide to give Alex a call. 

Me

Alex

Hey girly what's up?

Hey I just needed someone to talk to. Leigh's in the shower and I just came out and she was on her phone but when she saw me she locked her phone putting it face down. Am I overthinking things?

Oh wow girl. I think just calm down first of all cause I know you are an over thinker. 

 Ok ok. I just don't want to get hurt ya know? I just love her so much. 

That girl is crazy over you Mikayla. She looks at you like you're the only girl in the world.

Thank you Alex I really need to hear that. I'll see you soon!

Anytime Kayla and if she do fuck up lmk I'm still single

*Laughs* You're something else Morgan. Love you, bye.

Love you too, bye.

I get off the phone with Alex and Leigh comes out putting her dirty clothes away. 

"Who was that?" She asked. 

"Alex, she couldn't decide what to wear for an interview so I helped her." I say not wanting to admit what we actually talked about. 

She lays down next to me looking at me and I look back at her. 

"Can I help you?" I ask her smirking a bit. 

"Nope just admiring." She says and wraps her arms around my was it pulling me into her. "I'm so lucky."

"I know the feeling." I say cupping her face with my hands giving her a kiss on the lips. 

She starts to pull away but I pull her back in making her grip tighten on my waist. 

I start to move my lips down to her chin and then her neck. I start sucking her neck making her moan and grip my ass with her hands. 

I move my hands from her face to her denim shorts and unbutton them. I slip my hand in her panties rubbing her pussy lips. 

She moans in my ear, "Fuck princess." 

I stick a finger in her going on a slow speed. 

"Does daddy want more?" I ask in her ear. 

"Please babygirl make me cum." She says. 

I put two more fingers in her and speed up my fingers causing her to moan loudly. She clenches around my fingers so I know she's close and I begin to bite and suck her neck. 

"KAYLA!" She screams and cums hard on my fingers and her legs shake so I help her ride out her orgasm. 

I pull my fingers out sucking each one savoring her juices. 

"You taste so good baby." I say kissing her and slipping my tongue in her mouth so she gets a taste of herself. 

We pull away and she looks at me with so much love in her eyes and mine show just as much love. 

"I have to chance my panties now." She says and stands up but holds onto the wall and her legs shake a bit making me giggle. "I wouldn't be laughing cause I'm going to return the favor tonight." 

I blush hard and then I get an idea and go to my luggage pulling out a lace bra and a tight fitted olive green dress. 

I go to the bathroom changing into it and no panties on. 

I hear a knock on the door, "Babygirl it's time to go." Leigh says. 

"Coming." I finish putting my hair in a high ponytail and walk out the bathroom. 

I grab a jacket incase I get cold and grab Leigh's hand. 

"You look beautiful princess." She says and kisses my hand that she's holding. 

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask as we enter the elevator and she nods. I lean up to her ear and whisper, "I have no panties on." 

Her eyes widen and she bites her lip. "You're gonna kill me." She says as I bite her ear. 

"You better not move when I throw it back." I say and the elevator doors open and I pull away fast like nothing happened. 

We walk out and I have the biggest smile on my face.