Vacation

I wake up and turn around to see Leigh still sleeping. I lay there and admire her for a few moments before getting up to freshen up. 

I come back and climb on top of her. 

"Baby wake up." I say softly and start kissing her neck gently. 

I feel her arm wrap around my waist letting me know she's awake. I lift my head from her neck to see her eyes now opened. 

"What a great way to wake up." She says smiling at me and she leans in giving me a kiss. 

"Get ready baby I'll order breakfast and then how about we go in the ocean?" I ask making her nod so I attempt to get up but her grip around my waist tightens and she pulls me into another kiss. 

I finally get up and go through the menu and order Leigh and I some pancakes and eggs. 

She comes out of the bed room and sits next to me on the couch. I'm scrolling through my phone with my legs on her lap and she turns the tv on. 

"What did you order babe?" She asks me. 

"Pancakes and eggs." I reply not looking up from my phone. I am watching the highlights of the USWNT game. 

"Baby....." She trails off and then takes my phone from me!

"No!" I reply and reach for it back but she pulls it out of my reach. 

"Yes this is supposed to be a vacation with just the two of us. You can have your phone back later tonight." She says. 

"Fine." I say and lay my head down on a pillow watching tv. 

There is a knock on the door and Leigh gets up to answer it and a guy has a cart with our food on it and he rolls it in and Leigh hand him some money as a tip. 

She places the food on the table in front of the couch. I start eating and we finish up pretty quickly. 

I go back to the room and go through my suitcase to see what swimsuit I want to wear today. 

I chose a simple black bikini and put my hair in two outside braids then applied sunscreen

I turn around and see Leigh finishing up tying her bikini bottoms and my jaw dropped at how gorgeous she looked.