Normal

After when happened between Alex and Leigh it's been a bit awkward. Alex left after Leigh came out of the room. 

Jade, Leigh, and I are on a plane heading back to the U.K. They are asleep but I can't because I am thinking too much about everything so I decide to write. 

About 2 hours later I wrote a song called, "If You Want My Love" and I feel much better. I am feeling a bit hungry so I grab some snacks I brought in my bag. 

Leigh wakes up, "Hi babygirl." She says giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

She see's the song I wrote and starts reading it. I start eating the chicken sandwich I bought at the airport. 

"Baby this song is good." She says making me smile and Jade wakes up. She sees my food and I offer her a bite which she gladly takes. 

She looks at the song and her eyes light up as she's reading. 

We arrive back in the U.K. about six hours later and as we are waiting for our luggage I think to myself if I'm ready to go home with Leigh or should I go with Jade. 

"Leigh? Can I come home with you?" I ask and her face lights up and nods. 

"Well I'm going to my apartment." Jade says as she picks up her luggage. 

Leigh grabs hers and mine as we all head outside to a car. We drop Jade off first then the car goes to our house. 

We enter the house and she takes our stuff up to the room. I go into the shower and wash up before I head to bed. I walk out to find Leigh already in bed. 

"Hey." She says smiling at me as I climb into bed. 

"Leigh, I love you, as you better work damn hard to get my trust back." I say and pull her into a kiss. 

She pulls away, "I will die trying my love," She says and gives me another kiss. 

We both go to sleep and I can finally be held by the women I love. 

Time Skip

It's been about a month since we have gotten back and we are in the studio writing the album. It's almost been nine years of Little Mix and we're in a global pandemic. 

Leigh and I are in quarantine together and it's been good with some mini fights. 

We have been doing workouts or I have Leigh doesn't like my HIIT workouts that much. I am currently on the couch writing a song called 'Holiday' and Leigh is my inspiration for the song. I have also started a song with Jade over the phone but I'm scared because it's about Alex. It's called 'Rendezvous'. 

Jade said that it should be fine and that if Leigh asks why we wrote to just say it was mostly her idea and that I just helped. 

Leigh comes in with the dogs a bit out of breath. 

"Hi baby." I say and she comes over giving me a quick kiss before washing her hands. 

"Have you talked with the girls today?" She asks. 

"Yeah I was on FaceTime with Jade." I say. 

She comes over and lays next to me. 

"I hope we can be able to go out for our anniversary." She says. 

"Me too bubs." I say giving her a kiss

Time Skip to Sleepover Zoom

"Okay so the teams are Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie and the other team is Mikayla and Jade." He says. 

"Wait Mikayla's house is huge." Jade says pouting. 

"Yeah and we're at the top floor!" I say and Leigh rolls her eyes playfully. 

"And Jade has that smallest place." Jesy says. 

"Fine fine." I say and I feel Leigh put her arm around my waist rubbing my exposed side since I am wearing a cropped shirt. "Wait it's supposed to be a sleepover but no one is wearing pj's except for me and Perrie!" 

"Right?! I was just about to say that!" Perrie says showing her outfit. 

I shake my head and look at Leigh playfully glaring at her. 

"Okay we're gonna start one of the games now. First question is for Jade. What is Mikayla's favorite Disney character?" He says. 

"That's too easy!" Leigh says.

"Oh shush!"I say and she pouts. 

"Um Stitch!" Jade says and I cheer jumping up and down. Leigh quickly holds me down and puts her arm over my boobs standing behind me since I don't have a bra on. 

"Oops sorry." I say chuckling. 

"My goodies." Leigh whispers in my ear. 

"It's okay." He says laughing and continues. 

We move onto the next game and we have to run around the house. 

"Ok Mikayla and Perrie get something that.....can be found at the beach." He says and I start running downstairs and grab the sunscreen from our room then sprint up the stairs. 

I stub my toe on the bar and hop into the frame showing the sunscreen. I see I beat Perrie. 

"I won! But I hurt my toe." I say and Perrie runs in with a bikini top. 

"Aw no." She says and throws the top down sitting back down making everyone laugh.

We go on for a bit before we coming close to the end. 

"Last one Perrie and Mikayla. Before I say what to get I want to remind you that if Mikayla wins her and Jade win the game but if Perrie wins then the game will be tied. So, grab something your partners would be embarrassed of you showing." He says and I jump down the stairs going to our bedroom. 

I was going to grab the strap on but decide not to and grab a pair of her panties instead. I sprint up the stairs going two stairs at a time. 

I run in and show the panties to the screen and Perrie runs in at the same time. 

"Oi!" Leigh says and snatches her underwear making everyone laugh. 

"I think Mikayla just beat Perrie on that one." He says. 

"Omg Kayla we thought alike!" She says and holds up a pair of Alex's briefs. 

"I was going for something else but I was like better not." I say laughing. 

"I knew you were gonna think that." Jade says. 

We say goodbye then sign off. 

Leigh is a bit upset about the panties but after some kisses she'll be fine.