Wing Women

We have been busy writing the album and finally have a break after weeks. I'm laying on the couch and Leigh comes over and lifts my head sitting down then placing my head down on her lap. 

"Hi baby." I say looking up at her. 

"Hi beautiful." She says and leans down giving me a kiss. 

I turn back to the tv only for a second before I feel a hand on my chin making me look back to her. She gives me a longer kiss and once we pull away we are both smiling looking at each other lovingly. Our moment didn't last long though from a running Jesy. 

"KAYLA!!!!" Jesy yells jumping on the couch landing on my thighs. 

"Ah fuck Jess." I say making her chuckle. 

"I need your help!" She says with pleading eyes. 

"Ok ok what is it?" I ask sitting up and sitting on Leigh's lap once Jesy moves off me. 

"I need a wing women tonight at the club." She says making Leigh wrap her arms around my waist and tense up a bit. 

"Uh ok but let's have the girls come too okay?" I say and I can feel Leigh physically relax. 

"Ok fine but you help me communicate with people." She says making me a bit confused. 

"Why me? I'll do it though." I say. 

"Because you attract people and you make a conversation flow." She says making me even more confused. 

"I'm like the most awkward person here!" I said making Leigh chuckle and kiss my shoulder. 

"That's what make your conversations flow!" Jesy says making laugh and shake my head but agreeing to go non the less. 

She jumps up and gives me a hug and goes upstairs to Perrie and Jade to tell them to come as well. 

"Looks like we're going out tonight." I say looking at Leigh who sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask and cup her face with my hands. 

"I just don't like sharing." She mumbles making me chuckle then bring her face close to mine giving her a kiss. 

"Good cause I don't like sharing either." I said to her smiling  and she returns a smile as well. 

We spend most of the day cuddling each other because it was time for us to start getting ready for the our night out. 

I'm with Leigh looking through my closet for something to wear tonight. 

I decided on a velvet dress with some accessories and some black heels

I decided on a velvet dress with some accessories and some black heels. I walk out the bathroom and Leigh looks up from her phone and her jaw drops. She tosses her phone behind her on the bed and jumps up grabbing my waist pulling me into her.

"Damn." She says looking at me up and down. 

"Thank you bubs." I say giving her a peck on the lips. "Now you get ready." I say and she grabs my hand bringing me to her room.