Real

I woke up the next morning at 4:30am cause we have media today and I have to go first. I pull out of Leigh's arms and head to our hair and makeup team's hotel room. 

"Good morning." I say with a raspy voice and they greet me back as I sit in the chair in front of them. 

They are working on my hair and face while our stylist lays out my clothes for the day on the bed. 

I finished my makeup at 5 and Jade comes in because our hair takes pretty long to do. 

They put my hair half up half down and my makeup matched my outfit. 

Jade wore this awhile back and I loved it so I asked if I could wear it last night

I go to the bathroom and put it on. I pull my phone out and and pose for a picture captioning it "Jade wore this better I know but it was too cute not for me to wear. I'd gladly be number two to her any day." 

I exit to see Leigh walking in and I give her a quick peck on the lips and head back to our room. Jade walks in a couple minutes after me and I finish getting my bag ready for the day and so does she. 

We lay on the bed waiting for the other girls. 

"I need some tea. My throat feeling a bit funny this morning." I say. 

"Aw babe let's go to the lobby and get some." Jade says and we grab our bags heading out the door with one of the security people following us. 

The lobby was rather empty so we went to the little cafe they had downstairs and got myself and Jade a tea as well as the other girls. 

They all come downstairs at around 6:30 and Jade and I are just sitting at table chatting. 

We load up in the van heading to the radio station. I sit with Leigh on the ride drinking my tea and honey trying to soothe my throat. 

"You okay baby?" She asks and I nod in reply as we arrive at the station. 

We walk in and the guy greets us and we sit down all in front of a mic. 

"Today we are here with Little Mix everyone!" He cheers as well as us. 

"Hello!" We say together. 

"So first I want to get in a congratulations to Leigh-anne and Mikayla for coming out and might I say that dance was wow." He says making me blush. 

"Thank you." Leigh says and kisses my head. 

"We have some fan questions and this questions is completely crazy but I want to ask it just to clear the air. They ask 'Is the relationship between Leigh-anne and Mikayla real or just a PR stunt?'" He asks. 

I groan and reply, "Yes it's real. It's as real as can be." 

"It's quite irritating that people think that." Perrie says. 

We answer some more questions and then we sing 'Shout Out to my Ex'. 

We finish up the interviews and most of them asked questions about Leigh and I's relationship which Leigh answered most of them because my throat was still bugging me. 

We finish up and head back to the hotel I go straight to the shower and put my pj's on. 

I get under the covers feeling worse now than earlier today. Leigh comes in with some medicine and tea and honey and lemon for me. 

I smile and take the medicine and sip the tea. She feels my forehead. 

"You're a bit warm baby." She says taking the medicine from me putting it on the desk in the room. "I'm going to tell the girls and Paul to make sure you don't do media tomorrow to save you for the show."

I nod "Thank you baby," I say. 

The girls enter the room with some cough drops and soup for me since we didn't eat after we finished up interviews. 

I sit up and they put the tray on my lap so I start eating. 

"Thank you girls." I rasps out. 

"Ah no talking. You're on vocal rest." Leigh says looking up from her phone. 

I finish the soup and lay back down cuddling with Leigh. The medicine is starting to hit me since I feel my eyelids getting heavy. 

I fall into a deep sleep. 

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed and look on the nightstand and see a note. 

Good morning baby! I hope you are feeling better. Take your medicine and the girls and I will meet you at the area at 2:30pm. I love you!

I check my phone and see that it's 12pm so I should get ready. I slept over 12 hours. I took the medicine. 

I take a shower feeling a bit better than yesterday and put some sweats on along with Alex's jacket I packed. 

I grab my bag and exit the room with the security person escorting me to the van. I get to the venue at 1:30pm since I needed to eat still. 

I drop my stuff off in the dressing room going to catering and getting another bowl of soup. I sit down at a table and start eating scrolling through my phone to see the Mixer sending me get well wishes. 

I post a thank you for the wishes and that I will be performing tonight. 

I finish my soup and walk to the dressing room and feel arms wrap around me stopping me. 

"I like you in my sweatshirts more than Morgan's" I hear Leigh say in my ear. 

I smile and turn around facing my girlfriend's beautiful face. 

She leans to kiss me but I turn my head so she kisses my cheek causing her to pout. 

I take out my phone and type out 'Don't want to get you sick'. 

She rolls her eyes "Fine." 

We get dressed and got ready for the show. 

I was struggling through the show and the girls would help me with some of my verses which I was grateful for. 

We got back on the bus and started heading to our next destination. 

This is all apart of the journey.