Missing you

I am woken up by someone jumping on the bed. I open my eyes to see Jade on the bed. 

"Why can't you wake me up like a normal person?" I ask rubbing my eyes. 

"Because that's boring." She says and gets off me. "Come on we have to head over to the game in about an hour."

I look at the clock on the nightstand to see that it is 12:30pm. The game is at 2. I slept hella long. 

I sit up and see Lindsey leave her jersey on the bed making me shake my head. I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth quickly. 

"Jade! Is it warm out?!" I yell out deciding if I should wear jeans or jean shorts. 

"Warm!" She yells back so I put on black jean shorts and then throw on the jersey. I slip on the new Nike shoes I got and throw my hair in a bun.

"Ready?" I ask and she stands up in her Sonnett jersey. 

"We're gonna eat there cause I know you're hungry." She says as she locks the door. 

Since Lindsey lives close to the stadium we decide we should just walk over. 

We arrive shortly and give our tickets to the person and they bring someone to escort us to the suite they have us in. We see Christen there already. 

"Hey Pressy." I say giving her a hug sitting next to her and she gives Jade a hug as well then she sits next to me. 

I hear my phone ringing and it's Leigh so I excuse myself to answer it. 

"Hey." I say. 

"Hi, I just wanted to give you a call and see how you are doing." She says nervously. 

"I'm good. Went shopping yesterday. How about you?" I ask. 

"I'm okay.....I miss you." She says. 

"I miss you too." I say then I see Jade and she's telling me the game is starting. 

"You have to go huh?" Leigh asks. 

"Um yeah the game is about to start." I say. 

"Okay. I love you. I really do." She says and just from her saying that I get tears in my eyes. 

"I love you too." I breathe out then hang up the phone. 

I grab a plates of food for Chris, Jade and I. I somehow manage to bring them the plates without dropping them. 

The game started and it's been very physical. Alex collides with Sonnett and they both stay on the ground for a second. Jade grabs my hand nervous for her girlfriend. 

Sonnett and Alex stand up and give us the thumbs up then stand next to the third official waiting to come back on the field. 

Jade relaxes but still holds onto my hand. 

The game ends in a tie 1-1 Alex scoring and Lindsey scoring.

All three of us head down to the field. 

"Hey! Why aren't you wearing my jersey?" Alex pouts and gives me a hug. 

"Lindsey made a fair point that since I am in Thorns territory I should be wearing a Thorns jersey." I say giving everyone else a hug. 

We head back to Lindsey's apartment and hang out for a bit and eat dinner before Alex has to go back to Orlando. 

"Mikayla can I talk with you for a second?" Alex asks me. 

I nod and walk to Lindsey's room with her and close the door giving us privacy. 

"What's up?" I ask.

"I need to know. Is there zero chance of us ever being together. You're all I think about day and night. I need to know because even if there is a 0.00000001% chance I can be with you then I'm going to fight like hell. I love you Mikayla." She says and tears well up in my eyes as well as hers. 

"Alex..." I say and before I can say anything else she kisses me. I freeze for a second then push her off. "Alex! You can't just do that!" 

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." She says and tries to take a step towards me but I take one back. 

"I think you should go." I say and look down at the ground. 

I hear her leave and close the door. I let some tears fall and then I realize I have to call Leigh. 

I grab my phone and call her. 

"Hello?" She answers.

"Um Leigh. Alex kissed me." I say. 

"WHAT?!" She screams but it sound like she was right outside the front door. 

I open Lindsey's door to see Leigh standing in the living room with flowers in her hand glaring at Alex. 

"I'm gonna kill you Morgan!" Leigh says and lunges for Alex but Jade and Lindsey hold her back. 

"Why?! Cause you know I can treat her better?!" Alex says and lunges for Leigh as well but Tobin and Chris hold her back. 

"Everyone calm the fuck down!" Christen yells and both girls stop struggling. 

"Leigh umm follow me." I say and lead her to Lindsey's room. We enter and I close the door. 

"Did you kiss back?" She asks instantly. 

"No!" I say and she visibly relaxes. 

"Good." She says making me roll my eyes. 

"You can't do that Leigh! You did the same thing to me but you kissed back!" I say and she steps closer to me. 

"Yes I kissed some else but I didn't kiss someone who is in love with me!" She says. 

"I didn't kiss her! I love you not her! She asked me today if she ever had a chance with me I was about to tell her no before she kissed me. I called you right away because I love you and only you so get that through your thick skull!" I say. 

"I'm sorry. I just was blinded by my jealousy." She says. 

I sigh, "Leigh if this is going to work you have to trust me and gain my trust back." I say. 

"I know I know." She says and gets close to me putting her arms around my waist. "I missed you." 

"I missed you too." I say and she gives me a kiss on the lips.