Stressed

We have been working non stop with the new album coming out and media interviews it's starting to take affect on my body and all the girls. I have been in a mood lately but I've been trying to stay positive although it seems that every little thing is annoying me. 

It also doesn't help that I'm on my period and my hormones are all over the place. We just finished a full day of interviews and all I wanna do is go to sleep. 

We are all tired and Leigh and I got to our room so I decide to get ready for bed. I have been quiet all night and I get into bed and just scroll through my phone. 

I got frustrated cause nothing was entertaining me so I put my phone down and just stare at the ceiling. 

Leigh gets into bed and wraps her arms around me kissing my cheek and neck. 

"What's going on baby?" She asks making me turn to her and my eyes water instantly. "Aw baby." She says as I stuff my face in her neck and she rubs my back kissing the top of my head. 

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just stressed and my period doesn't help." I said and let a couple of tears fall. 

She pulls away a bit and I lift my head as she gives me a kiss on the lips making me calm down instantly. 

"I love you. We are going to get through this baby." She says and I nod giving her another kiss. 

"I love you too." I say and cuddle into her side as she turns the lights off. 

I shut my eyes and go to sleep. 

Next Morning

I woke up to Leigh's alarm since we have more media today so the alarm was at 4:30am. 

I get up and rub my eyes heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my contacts in. 

I head to makeup and hair and sit down and they had to put me on the bed because I kept nodding off. 

They finish and I shaken by Leigh. 

"Come on bubs time to get dressed and pack your stuff." She says and grabs my hands lifting me off the bed taking me to our room.

I put on a simple light purple cropped blouse and some skinny light blue jeans. I put all my bathroom stuff away in my case and zip up my case. 

Our manager said to have the cases by the door so later they can pick it up and we can head straight to the airport. 

We all go to the van and settle in. 

"How ya feeling Kay?" Jade asks. 

"I'm better I think I'm just overthinking and my brain is going crazy and my period doesn't help." I say and Jade puts her arm around me giving me a side hug.

We arrive at the radio station and we all sit down and start chatting about the album and I have stayed more on the quiet side just cause my cramps are bad right now. 

We go on a break for a second during the interview and I go to our manager and ask for some cramp medicine and a granola bar. 

I sit back down right as we get back. 

"Is everything alright Mikayla?" They asks. 

"Yeah just some cramps." I say and she chuckles. 

"I know whatcha mean." She says making me feel a little better and Leigh puts her hand on my thigh lovingly. 

We finish up and are given our food in the van on our way to another interview where we are going to be doing who knows who better and apparently it's who knows me better and the other girls are on teams. 

I finish my sandwich and we head out to the place and say hi to everyone before taking our place in our chairs. 

I'm seated in the middle of the table and the girls are on the other two ends so they can't see my board. The teams are Leigh and Jade while to other team is Perrie and Jesy. 

"Alright Pez no more fish and noodles." I say making everyone laugh and Perrie pout. 

They hand me the questions and my white board and hand whiteboards to the other girls. 

"First question. What is my favorite cuisine?" I ask and I grab my marker and write my answer. 

Jade and Leigh are whispering while Perrie is smiling looking confident. 

"Alright Pezza flip the board." I say and she flips the board showing 'Italian'. "Okay Leigh?" She flips showing 'Chinese'

"Well those are both good answers however," I say and flip the board, "it's Korean food!" 

Making the girls groan. 

"Those are close seconds though. Anyway next question. Ouuuu who is my favorite USWNT player?" I say and write down two because I can't choose. 

"Okay flip!" I say and they both flip. 

Jade wrote 'A. Morgan' and Jesy wrote 'Tobin'. 

I flip my board showing Tobin was one of the names as well as Lindsey. 

"Jes and Pez got it!" I say, "Sorry Al love you too!" 

We continue until we get to the last question. 

"Alright who is my celebrity crush?" I say and I write down a name. 

"if it's not me we have a problem." Leigh says looking at me and I look uncertain.

"Well...." I say making her glare at me erasing her board and writing something else. 

"Okay flip!" I say. 

Perrie and Jesy wrote, 'Madison Beer or Zendaya' while Jade and Leigh wrote 'Kendall Jenner or Megan Fox'. 

"Oh man those are good and it does change quite often but I put," I flip my board around, "Danielle Rose Russell. Miss Hope Mikealson herself."

"Aw I knew that!" Perrie said making me laugh. 

"I know I talked about Legacies with you and I gushed about how pretty she is and she my new celebrity crush!" I said making Perrie groan and Leigh look at me with a raised eyebrow. "You're still my number one baby." I say and lean over giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh huh I better be." She says and we finish the interview and say goodbye to everyone. 

The went by pretty quickly and I see a tweet from Danielle. 

'OMG IS MY CELEBRITY CRUSH HAVE A CRUSH ON ME?!@littlemix  Don't worry tho I ship Leigh and Mikayla!' 

I laugh and reply,

'What can I say those wolf eyes hooked me! But don't worry mixers Leigh's eyes are always my favorite!' 

I show Leigh and she playfully rolls her eyes but gives me a kiss on the lips. 

This day was what I needed after yesterday.