Idiot

"What wrong?" I say and I sit up right away all tiredness gone away. I get out of bed and go downstairs into the living room so Leigh and everyone can sleep. 

"I need your help with something." She says. 

"Well I need to know what it is Alex." I say. 

She sighs. "It's a bit stupid but I really need your help." 

"Alex just tell me." I say trying to get her to spit it out. 

"I need your help to get me some tickets to your next show. I want to surprise that team and they are big fan. Pinoe has been playing Little Mix non stop." She says. 

"Of course Al. You scared for a sec you idiot. But our next show isn't till about 2 months at a festival." I say. 

"Okay thank you Kayla!!!!! Oh and just so you know our little Sonnett has a crush on Jade." She says. 

"Ouuuu the tea! Well Jade hasn't told me about anything but I can maybe see if the feeling is mutual." I told her. 

"But be low-key!" She says. 

"Ok ok now let me go to sleep!" I tell her. 

"Right sorry! Keep me updated on Jade!" She says. 

"Ok bye!" I say and she says bye then we hang up. 

I got back to bed and cuddle back into Leigh. 

"Who was that?" She mumbled. 

"Alex." I say and she tenses a bit. 

She doesn't say anything else and I fall asleep. 

The next morning we are back in the studio to finish up recording for the album. 

I get dressed in some running shorts and and light jacket. It's supposed to be warm today. 

We all load up in the van and Leigh has been more touchy than usual today but I'm not complaining. 

We arrive at the studio and Leigh goes in first but not before giving me a long hard kiss on the lips. 

She walks into the studio and I bit my lip watching her. 

I shake my head of all the other thoughts in my head and turn to face Jade. 

"So Jadeeeeee do you have a crush on anyoneeeeee?" I ask and she immediately turns red. 

"Maybeeeee" She says. 

"Is it an American?" I ask and her eyes widen.

"How did you know?!" She asks.

"I have my ways. Now tell me who it is." I say and she bites her lip.

"It's Sonnett" She says. 

"I knew it!" I say and she hits me to shut me up. 

"Shut up! It's not like she feels the same way." She says and looks down. 

"Well I don't agree but you can find out for yourself when the team comes to the festival we're performing at." I say making her eyes widen.

Before she can reply Leigh comes back which means its Jade's turn in the studio. 

Leigh sits next to me and pulls me on her lap. 

"What's with you being touchy today? Not that I mind." I ask her and she begins to play with my fingers. 

"Well when you told me you were on the phone with Alex last night it made me feel insecure." She says. 

I hold her face with my hands making her look at me. 

"Baby you have nothing to be insecure about. I have feelings for you and only you." I say giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. 

"Okay but remember you're mine." She says and stuffs her face in my neck. 

We spent the day finishing up recording and we are given a 2 week break before we are going to film the 'Shout Out to my Ex' video. 

It's already been released and the fans are loving it. 

"What do you think about going to Jamaica?" Leigh asks me making my eyes light up. 

"Yes! It seems so beautiful there!" I say, "And I won't mind seeing you in a bikini everyday." We lean in and share a kiss. 

"I won't mind seeing you in one either." She says and her hand goes from my lower thigh to my ass and she gives it a firm squeeze. She begins kiss and sucking on my neck. 

"Ok ok we don't need to see this!" Jesy says making us pull away and I stuff my face in Leigh's neck from the embarrassment. 

"You had to ruin the moment Jesy." She says. 

"Well sorry you guys couldn't find a room." Jesy said making Leigh pick me up and bring me to my room which is basically our room. 

She tosses me on the bed and climbs on top of me. 

"Well hello there." I say and unzip her jacket. 

She smirks "Hello." 

I take her jacket off fully leaving her in just a crop top and shorts. 

She takes off my jacket and stares at me under her biting her lip. 

"As much as I want to continue, and trust me I really do, but we need to get our sleep we leave tomorrow and don't worry I already packed your bag. And trust me I made sure that you have many bikinis to choose from." She says and gives me neck a kiss. 

I pout and then slip out from under her and put on some pjs. 

Next Morning

I woke up to Leigh shaking "Bubs it's time to go." 

I groan tiredly and extend my arms and she lifts me up out of bed taking me to the bathroom. 

I brush my teeth as she packs my contacts and hands me my glasses. 

I grab my suitcases and bring it to the door before going to the girl's rooms and kiss them kiss on the forehead to say bye. 

We get into the car and head to the airport. Except we didn't go to where we usual are dropped off we are dropped off at the landing strip. 

"Oh my god Leigh what did you do?" I said looking at the jet. 

"This was the only way we could go on short notice." She said. 

"Aw baby. Thank you for the thoughtfulness but you don't need to spend that much money on me." I say causing her to shrug and get out the car holding the door open for me as well. 

We get on the plane and the driver brought our luggage aboard as well. 

We get into our sits and I just stare at her admiring her beauty. 

She turns to me and blushes. 

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to stare?" She says and leans towards me.

"Yes but she always told me to admire things that are beautiful." I say and give her a kiss on the lips. 

We arrive to Jamaica hours later and it's beautiful there. 

We get to our room and the view is amazing. 

Leigh comes behind me and turns me around wrapping her arms around my waist. 

"You ready for a fun weekend just the two of us?" She asks and her hands slip lower towards me ass. 

I bite my lip and nod. 

We share a long kiss and pull away smiling.