Tensions Rising

We have some media to do today and then we are in a hotel.

I just finished washing my face and stuff and I walk out to see Leigh right in front of me. 

"Good morning." I say smiling tiredly. 

"I don't like this Alex chick." She states bluntly which catches me off guard. 

"Huh?" I say confused. 

"I don't want you talking to her anymore." She says crossing her arms confidently. 

"Who are you to tell me who I can and can't talk to? You're not my mom." I say and then walk away over the conversation. 

That just put me in a bad mood and when I'm in a bad mood you don't want to be near me.

 I dressed in black ripped jeans and a a white vogue crop top. I then get my hair and makeup down. They just straighten my hair then put two small strains of my tied back.

We exit the bus and I pack a small suitcase for the hotel and the crew is going to take it to our rooms

I sit next to Jesy in the van resting my head on her shoulder. 

"Can I have a hot chocolate?" I ask wanting some sugar. 

"No but you can have tea." Jesy says causing me to groan. 

"Fine. I'll take it." I say and we arrive shortly at the radio station. 

When we sit down the order is Jesy, me, Jade, Perrie, Leigh-anne. I am also given my tea which I was very thankful for. 

"So Mikayla who is your celebrity crush?" Johnny asked. 

"Ouuu I'd have to say Liam Hemsworth and female celebrity crush is definitely Alex Morgan the soccer player." I say. 

"Nice choices." He says smiling. 

"Now we are going to play a game and the teams are Jesy, Mikayla, and Jade vs. Perrie and Leigh-anne. The game is song charades. so your partner holds a song above their head and the other partner has to hum the song." He says. 

"You're going down!" I say to Perrie and Leigh. 

Leigh smirks. "Let's make this interesting then." 

"What do you have in mind." I say interested in the bet. 

"If we win Jade and Jesy have to do what Perrie says for the rest of the day and you have to do what I say for the rest of the day." She says smirking still. 

"And if we win?" I ask. 

"Then we have to do anything you guys say but that's not gonna happen." She says and I nod and stand up shaking her hand.

......

We lost. We fuckin lost. Now I'm stuck being Leigh's slave for the rest of the day basically. 

Surprise surprise her first demand was fro me not to talk to Alex for the rest of the day. 

We are eating lunch right now and she had me sit next to her while she ordered for me like I'm a child. I mean I wouldn't usually mind since I have like a fear of talking to waiters and stuff but she ordered me a salad. 

I didn't want salad. I wanted seafood pasta.

 I just sit in the booth as my phone vibrates and Leigh looks at it. 

I see her start typing and then press send. She hand my phone back to me and I see she replied to Alex who I guess messaged me and Leigh said. 

Me: Stop messaging Mikayla or I'll make you fuckin regret it. 

Alex: Hah I'll take my chances. 

I put my phone away before Leigh can see what Alex said. 

As I am eating my salad rather aggressively I feel a hand on my thigh. 

I turn and see Leigh eating her salad and her hand on my thigh. 

I just decide to ignore it till she starts rubbing my thigh her hand inches higher and high each time she comes up. 

I decided I had enough and asked her to move for me to go to the bathroom. 

I go to the bathroom and pee then as I'm washing my head I hear the door open and Leigh walks in. 

"You okay?" She asks. 

"Yeah. Just needed to pee." I say and dry my hands leaving the restroom. 

I know it's not healthy to bury my feelings but I've done good so far.

We finish our media day and I've had to give Leigh my fruit snack and half of my gatorade. 

We are in the van right now and since we have so much stuff because the girls went shopping I have to sit on Leigh's lap per her demand. 

We finally get to the hotel and I get to my room and flop on my bed. 

I take a shower and get into my pj's when there's a knock on the door. 

I open it to see Leigh. 

"Hey are you busy?" Leigh asks. 

"No what's up?" I ask leaning against the door. 

"Do you have feelings for Alex? Because earlier you said she was your celebrity crush and you usually tell the girls and I everything an-" She says but I cut her off. 

"I don't know if I liked Alex but I do have a crush on a girl. So surprise I guess. I'm bi. But the girl I have a crush on I don't have a chance with." I say looking down. 

"I bet you do." She says trying to cheer me up but something in her voice says she not all that enthusiastic. 

"Nope.. She has a boyfriend so maybe I should give Alex a chance." I say and Leigh looks like she's thinking really hard. 

I wave my hand across her face. "Leigh? You good?" 

"Uh yeah. Well goodnight." She says then walks away. 

"Uh goodnight?" I say then close the door. 

As soon as the door closes there's another knock on the door. 

I look through the peephole and see it's Leigh so I open the door. 

"Did you fo-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. 

I was shocked for a second then I start to kiss back. 

I feel her arms go around my waist and mine goes to her neck. 

We pull away and she says "Please be patient with me." 

I just nod a little breathless making her smile then head to her room. 

I go back onto my room closing the door then flop onto my bed. 

"Wow." I say and then get under the covers with a smile on my face.

I want to feel like this for the rest of my life.