Healing

We are on a break from everything and Alex invited me to America for a New Years party and to their last game of the year. I'm excited to meet her team because Alex and I have gotten closer with everything that went down so we FaceTimed a lot and her teammates would always annoy her during them. 

Jade is coming along with me since she doesn't want me to travel alone and I don't want to go alone. 

Things between Leigh and I have gotten better but I still need to work on myself more. she has been keeping to her word though and damn near everyday she texts me telling me how much I mean to her. 

When I told her about me going to America she wasn't the biggest fan of it but when she heard about Jade coming she settled down a bit. I also told her again that I still have feelings for her which calmed her down a bit more. 

Jade and I are waiting in the airport for Alex to pick us up and take us to her house in LA since that's where her last game is. 

I see a range rover pull up in front of us and Alex comes out and pulls me into a hug lifting me up. 

I laugh and hug her back. "Hi Al." 

She sets me down and gives Jade a hug. She helps us put our suitcases in the her car and when we get into the car there is another person in the car. 

"This is one of my children Sonnett." Alex says pointing to the person in the passenger seat who has a big smile on her face and is jumping in her seat. 

"HI!" She says waving excitedly. "Sorry I'm just a fan of you guys." 

"Aw you're so cute." I say and I see Alex look at me in the rearview mirror raising her eyebrows a bit. 

We pulled up to Alex's house and the girls helped us with our luggage. Jade and I are sharing the guest room since Sonnett's in the other one. Sonnett offered to share a bed with Alex but Alex turned that down real quick and Alex said I could share a bed with her but Jade said no before I could. 

We were all sitting on Alex's big ass couch and that when the jet lag hits me. I lay my head on Jade's lap and I fall asleep instantly. 

I was woken up by my phone ringing and I answer it quickly seeing as everyone else was sleeping. 

Me: Hello? *groggy*

Leigh: Hey it's me are you alright? Did I wake you?

Me: I'm ok just the jet lag. What's up?

Leigh: I'm sorry. And I just missed your voice. 

Me: Aw Leigh

Leigh: What do you have planned for the time there?

Me: I don't know all I know is the US game and Alex's party. 

Leigh: Who are you kissing at midnight?

Me: I don't know. Maybe Jade. 

Leigh: .....Are you serious?

Me: *Laughs* Leigh I don't know. I'm going to be drinking anyway so I would rather kiss Jade than someone who has some disease. 

Leigh: But what if I can fly out and-

Me: Leigh-anne no. I still need time to heal okay? Just relax my feelings for you are still strong just keep doing what you are doing and prove to me that we can be together. 

I hang up the phone and go into the kitchen for some much needed water when I hear footsteps enter. I turn and see a sleepy Sonnett. 

"What's up Son?" I ask grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and hand her one as well. 

"I'm tired and hungry but more hungry so I had to wake up." She says and pouts causing me to laugh. 

"Let's wake the girls and see what they want to eat." I say and start walking to the living room with her then I freeze which causes her to freeze as well. "Let's make this wake up call extra special." 

Sonnett's face then turns into an evil grin. "Oh man we are gonna be great friends. I can't wait for you to meet to the rest of my crew." I laugh quietly at her last remark and shake my head. 

Son and I go behind the couch where I am behind Jade and she is behind Alex. I count to 3 on my fingers silently. When the jump up and yell "WAKE UP" and both girls jumps out of their skin and Jade falls to the ground. 

"I'm gonna kill you!" They both say at the same time. Sonnett and I take off running into the back yard. 

"Don't kill me it was Kayla's idea!" Sonnett says pointing at me and then Alex pushes her into the pool. 

Jade and Alex stop running and I freeze as Alex looks her eyes on me, her next target. 

Fuck how am I supposed to run out fucking baby horse?!

I take off running and Jade cuts me off then I am picked up from behind by Alex and she throws me into the pool. Good thing my phone was inside. 

I swim back up to the surface. "Fuckin baby horse." I say glaring at Alex and she just smiles widely at me. 

Sonnett and I get out of the pool and she tries to give Alex a hug but Alex said she would make her sleep outside tonight so she just took the towel instead. 

We showered and got in our pj's and finally ordered some food. The girls had to eat healthy so they both got a salad while Jade and I got wings and pasta. 

Sonnett kept glaring at Jade and I because she wanted wings which only made the taste of the food even better. 

"Are there any boba places near here?" I ask which causes the girls to look at me weird. 

"What's boba?" Jade asks. 

"It's like an asian dessert. I haven't had it in a while cause the boba places in the U.K. don't hit that same as in the U.S." I say crossing my arms and Jade to roll her eyes. 

"I have heard of it but I've never tried it." Alex said and then Son agreed with her causing me to pull out my phone and go on google maps to find a good boba place near Alex that deliver. 

I found a place called "It's Boba Time" and I've seen some of their videos and their boba looks good. (It's an actual place and I want to try it.) 

"Ok Jade were going here tomorrow and you girls can tag along if you want." I say smirking. 

"Gee thanks." Sonnett says rolling her eyes. 

We all laugh then watch a movie together before bed.