run away with me

brea-*its been 3 months since me and roc have been going out.he is a great boyfriend.he''s sweet, funny,nice,outgoing,smart and everything i want in a guy.i want to just be with him and have no heartache.i could have an amazing time with roc and feel like im floating on air then come home and have to deal with my dad basically being put down and feeling like shit.i wish i was with roc all day so i can just be happy.oh well.right now i'm cooking dinner and talking to roc.he calls me everyday after school.*you are something else.*i started giggling.he was telling me about something he did when he was younger.*
roc royal-i know and the amazing part was i didnt get in trouble.um brea can you meet me tonight at the beach where our first date was?
brea-yea.why?whats up?
roc royal-its better if i tell you in person.
brea-ok.*when my dad got home he beat me for 10 minutes because i didnt clean the living room.he walked upstairs and locked his door.i crawled upstairs to my room,threw on some sweats and locked my door.i climbed out of my window without any injuries and ran to the beach as fast as i could.when i got there i saw him sitting in the sand near the water looking at the waves.*hi.*he turned around and smiled.he got up to hug me.he kissed me on my lips sweetly.he was my first kiss by the way.*so whats up?*a smile formed on my face.*
roc royal-me and the boys are leaving.
brea-*my smiled faded.*why?
roc royal-just trust that we're all safe ok?
brea-why cant you tell me?

roc royal-its too personal and i dont want your opinion of me to change.just know that i really do care about you.
brea-so youre going to leave me with a 'i really care about you?'you know what you want to leave?go.nobody's stopping you.*he tried to say something but i ran away from him.he caught up to me and made me sit down.i was on the verge of crying because i freaking love him and he's about to leave me.*

roc royal-brea come with me.
brea-why?so i can get hurt?
roc royal-you wont get hurt i promise.*i turned away from him.*
brea-i will if i dont know why youre leaving.i have to look after my dad any way.it was nice knowing you and it was a beautiful fantasy.
roc royal-this wasnt fake or a fantasy my feelings for you are real and why are you so quick to get rid of me?
brea-because i cant deal with a guy that would rather not tell me the truth then tell me the truth.
roc royal-but im the same guy you kiss all the time.the same guy that met you at the street fight.the same guy that wants to put a smile on your face.the same guy that cares for you and will protect you at all times.*roc walked behind me and turned me around.i stared in his eyes and i sw all types of emotions but one thing was clear he really didnt want to lose me.i was going to kiss him but i saw a bright light shinging on us.it looked like a flashlight.when i looked at it a little longer.*
***-GET OFF OF HER BOY!*It was my dad.roc let me go and looked at me.i looked down ashamed of my dad.*

brea-i'm sorry.*i whispered that to roc.he looked at me.*

dad-GET IN THE CAR LITTLE GIRL!.*i hurried to the car with my head down.oh man im in so much trouble.he drove home super fast and when we both walked through the front door i was slapped.i fell to the ground and he started kicking and punching me but the unthinkable was about to happen though.he punched me in my face 5 more times and i started spitting blood.he grabbed me by my hair and threw me into a wall.my head hurt so bad after that and i started crying and whimpering.i rolled onto my stomach and he grabbed me by my hair and banged my head against the counter hard.i think he's trying to break my skull.he hit my head on the counter one more time and let me fall to the ground.i looked around and i saw the knives.i got up and grabbed one.*YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THAT LITTLE GIRL!*he came close to me and i slashed the knife hoping to cut him but that didnt work.he tackled me and started punching me and trying to take the knife but i was fighting to hold the knife.i didnt want him to kill me.after a while he over powered me and got the knife.he cocked his arm back and was about to stab me when the door bust open.he turned around towards the door and he was off of me the next second.danny pulled me up and dragged me away from the fight.she helped me up on my feet and we walk to her car.it took about 10 minutes to get to her house.*

brea-who's fighting my dad?*we're in her room and she's cleaning my wounds.*
danielle-roc.he thought you was in trouble and he wanted to talk to you.good thing.has he beaten you this severely before?
brea-no.i was really taken back by that.it was like he was trying to kill me but i wouldnt die.*we heard a knock at the door.*
danielle-i'll get it.*she ran downstairs.i just sat there thinking about everything that happened tonight.when her door opened it was her and roc royal.he walked over to me and hugged me tightly.i just sat there feeling safein his embrace.*
roc royal-brea are you ok?

brea-yes.thank you for saving me.

roc royal-look i have to leave soon but i dont want to leave you here.do you want to come with me and the boys?*should i stay here?what am i leaving?my school,my house,my best friend.*
brea-i want to go with you.*a smile spread upon his face.*
roc royal-are you sure?*i nodded my head.he picked me up and kissed me.then we hopped in his car and drove to my house.i grabbed a few things that i would need and then i got back into the car.ray was riding with us while prod and princeton was with danielle.we started driving to a fresh start he likes to call it.i say the start of our life together but same thing.he proved something to me tonight.he will protect me no matter what.thats why i love him*