I'll save you

brea-*i woke up hearing some comotion in the living room.i looked over and saw roc was still asleep so i snuck out of bed and put on some black shorts and a white tank top with black socks.i walked out of my room and i didnt see anything.*danny!*no answer.i walked around the living room and kitchen.i walked into her room and saw her on the floor beaten and bruised.i ran to her and looked over her body.she was still concious.*WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

danielle-behind you.*her voice was super light and fragile but i understood what she said and the person behind me grabbed me and took me out of the apartment.i was trying to scream but they covered my mouth.i was pushed into the backseat.when they got in the car i started fighting the person and after about 10 minutes of struggling they punched me and i was knocked out.*

roc royal pov

roc royal-*i woke up and i didnt feel brea in my arms.i opened my eyes and rolled over.i sat up and i didnt see her in the room.where the hell is she?i got up and went to the bathroom.i walked to the living room and i didnt see anyone.i knocked on danny's door and she didnt answer so i went to my apartment.i showered and changed into some ball shorts and a nike tee shirt with nike sneakers.then i walked back to their apartment.i have a key to theirs.i saw danny pacing back and forth in the living room while princeton was just watching her.*hey where's brea?

princeton-roc sit down.*i looked at him then i looked at danny and she looked really worried.i walked closer to danny.*

roc royal-danny what happened to you and where is brea?*her face was jacked up.*

danielle-brea's foster dad came and he wanted brea i said no and we started fighting and he beat me obviously.he kidnapped her and i have no idea where he's taking her.

roc royal-does she have her phone?

danielle-i dont know.*i pulled my phone out and called her.after a while she answered.*

brea-hello.*she's whispering.*

roc royal-baby.do you know where youre going?

brea-i think back to his house that i ran from.baby please hurry up because im really scared.

roc royal-i know.im going to get you i promise.

brea-i know.i love you and tell danny it wasnt her fault.

roc royal-ok.i love you.if hes not taking you there call me please.

brea-ok.*she hung up and i put my phone in my pocket.*

roc royal-danny she said it isnt your fault.prince come with me so we can get her.

danielle-i want to go with.

princeton-baby no.i dont want him to touch you.

danielle-i can help.

princeton-roc.

roc royal-come on.*she walked out the door and we followed her.*

danielle-i need to drive.*i gave her the keys and prince went to the back.i sat in the front and we started our drive to saving brea.he better not had laid a finger on her or he's dead.*

brea pov

brea-*i sat up and saw my foster dad.*why did you take me?

dad-thats none of your business.*i sat there and he turned away from the way he shouldve gone.*

brea-where are you taking me?

dad-youll see.*i text roc that we werent going to the house.he said keep in touch.after a while we were driving through the woods.after a while we stopped at a little wooden cottage.i text it to roc as fast as i could then my dad grabbed me and pushed me on the ground.*get up!*i stood up and he pushed me towards the door.he opened it and pushed me in.i fell on the ground and i climbed away from him.i looked around and for some odd reason it looks familiar.*you remember this place?this is where they found your birth mothers body.*i thought about it and i do remember that.i was 4 and my mom came down here but a criminal was here too and he shot her dead.i had to go into foster care after that.i looked up and tears were clouding my eyes.*o you do remember.i have a surprise for you.*i heard a knock at the door.he opened it and a man walked in.it was the guy that killed my mom.he had a gun with him and he lifted it to my head.*

******-get up!*i stood up slowly and stared at him.*you look just like your bitch ass mom.she was sexy as fuck though.*i felt so disgusted right now.where the fuck is roc?*turn around!*i turned slowly.i looked up and heared a little bit of thumping on the roof but if you werent paying attention you wouldnt hear it.*get on your knees!*i slowly got on my knees.i looked at tthe window and i saw a blue shoe string.thats roc.*any last words.

brea-yea.NOW!*i ducked and i heard someone kick the door in and someone got hit in the head.i crawled under a table and looked t what was happening.the police was here and they have both of the men in handcuffs.i moved from under the table and danny ran over to me to hug me.*danny im fine.*she pulled away and looked all over me to see if i was hurt.*see im fine.

danielle-your knees are skinned.

brea-dont tell roc.*i felt arms wrap around my waist.i smiled and leaned back.*hi baby.*i turned around and kissed him.*

roc royal-hey.are you ok?*i nodded my head and he sighed of relief.*come on lets go to the apartment.*he grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.princeton drove and danny sat in the passenger side.roc and i was in the back.i laid my head on his lap.*did they hurt you?

brea-no im fine.*he stared in my eyes and i kissed him.when we got to the apartment he went in bed with me.i changed into the shirt he gave me and he just took off his clothes except for his boxers.i laid in bed and then he got in.he pulled me into his arms and stared at me.he looked all over my body and saw my knees.he got some alcohol and rubbed it on my knees.then he kissed them and i smiled.*thank you.

roc royal-of course.i pronise you wont have to worry about them again.

brea-i know.*i pulled him to kiss me.he kissed me sweetly.*come on.im tired.*he put the alcohol on my nightstand and then he cuddled with me in bed.i fell asleep instantly.*

roc royal-goodnight baby girl.i love you and i always will.sweet dreams.*he kissed my forehead and i moved closer to his chest.*

thats my foster dad>>>>>>>>