1 month later

its r rated at the end

brea-*i looked into the mirror and smiled.this is whats been going on.roc and i have our own place.danny and princeton are getting married.prodigy and jessica are living together with their son christian.he's 1.ray ray is dating this girl named gina.today were all having a party at my house.its a small get together with just us.i started curling my hair.i put on a light blue summer dress with white flip flops.roc walked in the room with ball shorts on.*hey baby.*he walked over to me smiling.he leaned down and kissed me on my cheek.*

roc royal-hey baby.you look beautiful.

brea-thank you.*i got up and he looked me up and down.i smiled and rolled my eyes.*get ready for today please.

roc royal-sure after i get you.*he grabbed me around my waist and fell on his back on the bed.i started laughing.he moved me to under him and kissed my neck.i giggled while he was kissing my neck then i heard the bell ring.*we're finishing this discussion.*i nodded my head and i walked downstairs since he wasnt ready yet.it was prodigy,chris and jessica.*

brea-hey!can i hold him?

prodigy-after you give me a hug.*i hugged him and jessica then they let me hold christian.roc walked downstairs and saw me.*

roc royal-hey prod and jessica.i see she stole yall baby again.

prodigy-well if yall had one of your own she wouldnt have mine.

roc royal-you want to go there prod.

prodigy-you know you my bro.*they gave each other dap and he hugged jessica.then he walked over to me and christian.he shook chris hand and we walked to the backyard.me and jessica started talking and the boys were cooking on the grill.they like doing it so i let them.i heard the door so i gave chris to jessica and opened it.it was danny,princeton,ray ray and gina.i hugged all of them and walked outside with them behind me.*aye the crews here.*the boys gave each other dap.the girls sat with each other.*

brea-how is it being married to princeton?

danielle-i love it.he's really sweet and fun to be around.

brea-thats sweet.whats up with you and ray ray?

gina-were chilling.im getting him to open up to me.hows raising christian.

jessica-believe it or not its easy with prodigy around.he's so in tune with him and its great for me.are you and roc thinking about having a baby?

brea-i dont know.i think he wants one.

roc royal-baby come here.*i got up and walked over to him.*

brea-whats up?

roc royal-everything is ready so can you help me set the table?*i nodded my head and we all contributed in putting food on the table except jessica because she had to watch christian.we started eating and laughing like we always do.around 6 was when we all went inside and watched some tv.*

brea-ok i have an announcement to make.*i muted the tv and everyone looked at me.i sat on roc's lap and looked at him.i smiled and he smiled.*look i dont know how to say it nicely so ill blurt it out.im pregnant.*roc's face lit up.*

roc royal-are you serious?*i nodded my head and he pulled me closer.everyone congratulated us.*ok everyone i love yall but i need some alone time with brea so get out.*everyone was getting up and hugging me.*you stay here.*i nodded my head and hugged everyone while they were walking away.when roc walked in the house he walked over to me and stood in front of me.*so were having a kid?*i nodded my head.*how long have you known this?

brea-a week.

roc royal-really?*i nodded my head.he walked up to me and bent down to my eye level.i smiled and he stared in my eyes.he moved his hand to my face and stared in my eyes.he pulled my face close to his and kissed me sweetly.*come here.*i stood up.*

brea-let me put the food away first.*i walked to the kitchen and started putting foil over the food and when i was almost done roc picked me up by my waist and took me upstairs.he placed me in front of the bed.i llooked at him.*whats up?

roc royal-youre really pregnant?

brea-im really pregnant.*he nodded his head and took his shirt off.i moved to the mirror and took some of my jewelry off.he walked behind me and took my chain off.then he started kissing my neck.i bit my lip and moaned a little.he wrapped his arms around my waist and i smiled.he rubbed my stomach and turned me around.i sat on the dresser and looked at him.he looked at my lips then at me.he moved in and kissed my lips sweetly.i pulled him closer and he picked me up by my legs.i wrapped them around his hips.he walked over to the bed and slwoly laid me down on it.he pulled away from the kiss and rubbed my thighs up my dress.i grabbed his hands and pushed them up and he moved the dress over my head.he stared at me and smiled.he kissed me from my neck down to my thighs.i bit my lip again and he pulled my panties off.he fingered me for a while and i moaned realy loud.while he was doing that he kissed me on my mouth.when he stopped he pulled my bra off.he kissed me passionately and moved his hands all over my body.he moved down and kissed my stomach.i pushed him on his back and took his ball shorts and boxers off.i kissed him passionately and started grinding on him.he gripped my hips and moved with me.i moaned in his mouth and moved faster.he pulled away from the kiss and pulled my body closer to his.i gripped his shoulders and we moved in harmony.i bit my lip and kept going.he gripped my hips and moved me closer and harder into him.he pushed me on my back gantly and started moving our hips together.i moaned loud and he kept picking up speed.i was screaming loud as hell now but he kept going.i gripped his shoulders and threw my head back as far as i could.he let go of my hips and gripped the sheets.he moved closer to me and i rolled my eyes.he moved deeper and i screamed again.i gripped him tighter and i came.he kept going for a few more minutes and then he came.he stared in my eyes and i was breathing really heavy.i pecked his lips.he moved away from me.i stayed in bed and watched him.he put on a pair of boxers and then he walked over to the dresser.he grabbed a big gray hoodie of his.he walked over to the bed and handed it to me.i put it on and he got in bed.i turned the tv on and he cuddled with me.*thank god that doesnt harm the baby.*he nodded his head and kissed my cheek.after 2 minutes of watching tv i went to sleep.*

thats jessica>>>>>