date night:)

brea-*i woke up this morning and roc wasnt with me.there was a note on my pillow it said'had to get to work.i'm so sorry that i had to leave.i will make it up to you as soon as i can.i love you brea.dont forget that.have a good day.<3'i smiled then i stretched checked for messages in my phone then i took a shower and put on black shorts,black vans and a gray tank top.when i walked into the living room i saw danielle on the couch sitting in silence.*hey.whats wrong with you?
danielle-ok.dont judge me.
brea-what did you do now?*i sat next to her.*
danielle-i let princeton give me oral and i did the same to him.
brea-1 ill yall nasty.*she laughed.*2 well i already had a feeling he was going to take your card i aint think this fast though.
danielle-whats messed up is i thought of trent after.
brea-why?
danielle-i wish i knew.i mean i know he turns me on but prince he uses his words and actions and they just
brea-i dont want to know what your body goes through when you both get freaky you little dirty jawn.
danielle-sorry.i'm just stuck in lust.i kinda love prince but i'm lusting after trent.whats up with you and roc?
brea-he's mad and he dont want me to talk to chris.
danielle-they met?*i nodded my head.*wow.where you going?
brea-just for a walk.
danielle-well have fun.im going to get my hormones together.*we both laughed.*
brea-good luck.*i walked out of the door and walked down the block.i got a call.it was from roc.*hey baby.*i sounded more hostile then i wanted to.*
roc royal-did i royaly piss you off yesterday?i said i'm sorry.
brea-no.i'm ok about that.i'm just bored is all.
roc royal-yea.i was thinking we should have date night.
breaa-really?what time?
roc royal-tonight at 8.wear a dress.i'm picking you up and comfortable heels or whatever.
brea-ok.i'll be ready.
roc royal-great i love you.
brea-i love you.*i hung up and then i kept walking.*
*****-hi sexy.*i turned around and it was chris.i turned back around.*what's wrong?what did i do?
brea-whats up between you and roc?
chris-nothing you need to worry about.come on i want to show you something.
brea-o before i forget here.*i was handing him his gift.*im not going to wear it or anything else you try to give me.
chris-why?
brea-my boyfriend.i cant wear another guys gift.thats dumb.
chris-that is true.*he put the necklace in his pocket then he grabbed my hand but i moved my hand away from his.we walked to this building 10 blocks away from the park.we walked up to a room.i guess its his apartment.i was hesitant about going in but i went in anyway.i sat on his couch.*
brea-i have to leave at 5.*he checked his watch.*
chris-that gives us 2 hours of chilling.*i nodded my head and paid attention to the tv.after a few minutes he turned my head to him and kissed me sweetly.then the kiss turned passionate.he touched from my face to my waist then pulled me on top of him so my knees were on both sides of him.he pulled me close while we were kissing.he picked me up and carried me to i guess the bedroom.he kept kissing me while he was laying me on the bed.i pulled him closer.my feet were on the bed and my knees were in the air while he was in between my thighs.he started rubbing my thighs down to my shorts and he was about to unbutton them when my phone started ringing.i pulled away from the kiss and he kissed my neck.i answered the call.*
brea-hello?
*****-hey.are you at the apartment?*thats roc.i pushed chris off of me and jumped out of the bed.*
brea-no.i'm walking.
roc royal-where?i'll take you to the apartment.
brea-its ok.ill walk there.
roc royal-brea.
brea-baby its fine.*chris tried to kiss me but i pushed him away and ran out of the apartment.i ran to the park.*
roc-ok.get there soon please.i love you.
brea-i love you too.*i hung up the phone and ran all the way to the apartment.when i got to my room i looked at the time and it was 4:30.there was a knock at my room door.i answered it and it was roc.*hey.i'm not dressed for the date.

roc royal-neither am i.can i come in?
brea-of course.*he walked in and sat on the bed.i walked over and i was about to sit next to him but he pulled me inbetween his legs.i bent my head down and kissed him.the kiss was sweet and then it turned passionate and needy.when i kissed him i felt guilty but i love kissing him.i pulled him closer by the back of his head.he wrapped his arms tight around my hips.i pulled away from the kiss and i bit my lip.he threw me on the bed and got on top of me.i was laughing a little.he looked in my eyes and i stared in his.then i bit my lip again.*
roc royal-i love it when you bite your lip.
brea-i know.i love you.
roc royal-i love you too.*he leaned down and kissed me sweetly.then he started  kissing me on my neck and he hit my sweetspot and i moaned lowly.he bit it and i moaned really loud.*
brea-how did you find my sweetspot so fast?
roc royal-thats nothing you need to worry about.*he kept kissing my sweetspot and i moved my hands under his shirt.he took it off and rolled over so i was on top of him.then he sat up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.he kissed all over my neck and i bit my lip while moaning his name.he stopped kissing my neck and looked in my eyes.his eyes and his kisses turn me on.i pulled him into another kiss and i pushed him on the bed.he had his hands on my back then he moved them to touch my ass.he squeezed my ass then he rubbed all over my back.i kissed him slowly and slid my tongue in his mouth.he moved one of his hands to my head and deepend the kiss.i felt a vibration on my thigh.he pulled away from the kiss.*that's my alarm.we have to get ready to go to our date.
brea-can we postpone?
roc royal-i already made reservaations.why?
brea-nothing i just wanted to keep doing this.*i got off of him.he rolled on top of me.*
roc royal-we'll finish.*he winked then he kissed my lips.he got up and left my room.damn it does he have to leave me turned on?i got up and changed for the date.thats my dress with light blue  heels>>>>>>when i was ready danielle came in my room.*how do i look?
danielle-sexy.you trying to get lucky?
brea-not yet.
danielle-well have fun.your date is on the couch with princeton.*i grabbed my clutch then walked out of my room.he looked up and bit his lip.*do you like?*he nodded his head and smiled.he got up and we went to the restaraunt.we just talked and ate then we came back to his apartment this time.we laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling.*
brea-what have you always wanted to do?
roc royal-be a rapper.
brea-why?
roc royal-i like it and people say im good at it and dancing.what have you wanted to do?
brea-i guess be a writer because i always write.*he rolled over and his top half was on me.* i love your eyes.
roc royal-i love your eyes,your nose,your cheeks,your chin and your lips.
brea-i knew lips would work itself in there somewhere.*i pulled him to kiss my lips.*can i take this dress off?*he nodded his head.*a change of clothes roc.
roc royal-o yea.*he grabbed a huge tshirt.i walked in the bathroom and changed into the shirt.when i came back in i put the dress on his dresser then i laid next to him on the bed.he wrapped an arm around my waist and we went to sleep.*