i found you

brea-*i awoke feeling something rough and hot against my fast.i opened my eyes and a ray of sun hit them.i closed my eyes and sat up.i rubbed my eyes and looked around to see i was on the beach.i yawned,stretched and got up.i felt arms wrap around my waist.i turned around and saw chris.he instantly pulled me into a kiss and i pushed him away.*what are you doing?

chris-what you mean?why are you here so early?

brea-thats not the point.why did you kiss me?

chris-i wanted to kiss you.*he pulled me and kissed me again.i thought i heard my name but i wasnt sure then i felt chris being pulled from me.i saw roc punch chris and i stood there shocked.i saw danny and she hugged.*

danielle-are you ok?*i nodded my head.i kept looking at chris and roc fight.roc pushed him on the ground.*

roc royal-YOU DONT TOUCH HER,KISS HER,LOOK AT HER,NOTHING.I SEE YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN THINGS WILL BE WAY WORSE.*roc walked away from the beach.danny took me to the car and i sat in the back.i wanted to be away from roc right now.i still cant look at him.*you were at the beach this whole time?*i didnt say anything.*

danielle-brea please.weve been worried sick about you.*she turned around and looked at me.i felt bad because she looked so sad.*

brea-i slept on the beach.

roc royal-with chris?

brea-thats none of your business.*out of nowhere we were swerving and then he pulled over.he got out of the car and walked away.i turned around and saw him walking away.*can we leave him?

danielle-BREA!

brea-what?*i turned to her innocently.*

danielle-go talk to him.i know you didnt do anything with chris.*i sighed then i looked at roc and he was sitting on the side of the road.i got out of the car and walked over to him.he walked half a mile away.i stood in front of him.he didnt even look at me.*

brea-i didnt do anything with chris.*he still didnt look at me.*ok well look i would like to go to bed so can you drive us home?danny doesnt want to leave you.*he looked at me and he looked really pissed off.he got up and walked to the car.i watched him and i saw danny and him talking.then he shut the door and he walked away,i walked over to danny.*what did he say?

danielle-he said he's walking home.what did you say to him?*i started running after him because he was only down the street.*

brea-ROC STOP!*he stopped but never turned around.*ROC IM SORRY.I DONT WANT TO BE DISTANT BUT GIVE ME SOME TIME TO ADJUST TO WHAT YOU ARE.*he never turned around.i slowly walked over to him and when i was right behind him i touched his shoulder.*

roc royal-do you always want to piss me off?

brea-im sorry.*he turned around and he just stared at me.i pulled him close by his head and he smiled happily.*

roc royal-im sorry for not telling you but please dont piss me off when im already pissed off.

brea-i promise to not do that again because it looked like you was going to kill me.

roc royal-i cant hurt you even if i was pissed at you.i love you too much.speaking of love how's your legs?*he smirked at me.*

brea-theyre better.i stopped at the beach because i couldnt move anymore.*he picked me up and he walked back to the car.he put me in the backseat and drove home.i went to sleep in the backseat feeling really comfortable.i felt my body being moved so i opened my eyes.*

roc royal-im putting you in your bed.*i smiled and cuddle more into his chest.he laid me on my bed and he leaned down but i stopped him.i jumped out of the bed to brush my teeth then i ran back into the room.i jumped on top of him and kissed him slowly.he pulled me closer and then he flipped me over onto my back.he pulled away and smiled.*i love you.

brea-i love you too.*i pulled him closer and kissed him.then i let him go and he laid behind me and pulled me to his chest.i fell asleep happy to be with him again.*