Page 58 - Just A Game Of Pretend

Read Misdialed Paramour's Bonus Chapter (Page 52.1) now on Wattpad! Nasa first book po siya. All bonus chapters are CRUCIAL to the plot of SDB. You miss a lot kapag hindi mo sila binasa.

Vote, comment to show your support! Enjoy reading!

Page 58 – Just A Game Of Pretend

[De Silva]

“I am not paying you to speak. Be quiet, bitch. You’re only allowed to moan. Remember you’re nothing to me. I’m only using your body, pretending you are someone else. Is that clear?”

Kailangan kong ipaliwanag 'yon sa kanila. I learned my lesson when some girls before thought I would give them more beside a good fuck.

Making her face neutral of all emotions, I silently applaud this girl.

Oh, she would do. A professional. No wonder why she’s expensive.

When she nodded giving her full permission for me to use her body, I commanded,

“Turn around and bend for me.”

She was just in a lingerie, little pieces of clothing I easily ripped away from her body. Now that I can’t see her face, she really looked like she’s my Zony.

Unzipping my pants, I just bothered to pull out my gigantic cock and started thrusting on her wet gaping pussy from behind.

She’s not too tight for my taste. My Zony would be tight, really tight. But for now, pwede nang pagtiyagaan ang babaeng 'to.

Her hands were against the wall as I fucked her like a drilling machine. The wet slaps of our skin was the melody of the room.

Van Helsing and Roland were watching, probably jacking off to the sight. I don’t care. Though I'm pretending this is my Zony, I'm still well aware that this is just a game of pretend. I wouldn’t let anyone watch if this is the real deal.

“Ah ahh ahhh ah ah ahh!” she kept on moaning. Mas lalo kong binilisan ang pagtira sa kaniya.

I knew I'm near when I started moaning my girl's name,

“Zony..Zony..Zony...yeah..Zony..ohh..ohhh..Zony..ahh..ahh..Zony..I'm near Zony..ahhh..”

Bumulwak ang likido ko sa loob ng babae. I know it’s safe. All girls they brought to me are carefully screened for any disease and they always have protection to avoid pregnancy.

The bitch also came almost the same time I did. The mixture of our release spilled out of her pussy as I pulled my cock wet with our juices. Her pussy released my cock with a pop.

Releasing the girl completely, she slumped well sated against the wall. If she was my Zony, I would carry her to my bed and spoon her as she rested. Then at the middle of the night, she will wake up while my gigantic cock is back inside her pussy.

Loving and caring for my girl doesn’t mean I'm going to steal her independence, especially her own will. I would always ask for Zony's permission. I will stop when she says no. Zony will own me completely if she accepts me. Hopefully she accepts me and I would never make her regret that decision.

And no, surrendering myself completely to a woman doesn’t decrease my manliness. This is just the way I love.

I will find ways somehow to make this dream come true.

“That was hot!” komento ni Van Helsing.

“Here’s the payment.” inaabot ni Roland ang bayad sa babae.

The girl is now standing just beside the door leading outside. She didn't reach for the money,

“No need. Mr. De Silva's fucking is payment enough.”

Napasipol si Van Helsing at humarap ito sa akin.

“Boss, if I'm not straight, I would beg for you to fuck me so that I'll test it myself if you’re really so good that you satisfied a professional whore so well she didn’t even bother accepting the payment.”

“Fuck you, Van Helsing.” sagot ko sa kaniya.

My good friend laughed and replied,

“Never gonna happen, Boss. Never gonna happen.”

I know. He's been after a woman too for years now. But unlike me, Van Helsing doesn’t have to worry for the wrath of our Emperor.

🍁🍁🍁