Page 82 - When The Slave Owns The Master

Page 82 – When The Slave Owns The Master

I thought I was dreaming within a nightmare when I smelled a familiar floral scent of lavender. Something sweet flow inside my mouth and I gulped it like it was my salvation.

Nang humupa na ang sakit, naramdaman ko na may kamay na humahaplos sa mukha ko. Opening my eyes slowly and tiredly, I couldn’t believe what I'm seeing.

“Don’t worry my child,” sabi niya sa isang malumanay na tono na matagal ko ng hindi naririnig, “..you and your friends are going to be safe.” She smiled at me. Napaiyak ako. “Trouble and the Royal Mafia Famiglia is here with me. Even you parents are here to help.”

Pinilit kong makapag-salita, “H-How?”

“Roland and Van Helsing. These two informed us about everything, asking for our help.” Mas umagos ang luha mula sa mga mata ko. I thought those two were in a different mission. But now that I think of it, heto siguro ang mission na 'yon. Those sneaky friends of mine.

“N-Naoe?”

“He already drank the antidote. He's safe.” Mas gumaan ang pakiramdam ko nang kinumpirma niya 'yan.

Pinanuod ko siyang tumayo at hinarap ang Emperor. I never thought a day would come that the Emperor would be this stupefied and looking so lost.

Nakatalikod sa akin ang kaharap ng Emperor ngunit pansin ko ang panginginig ng tuhod ng taong tumulong sa amin.

She was afraid and yet she’s facing her fear anyway. Because that’s how you overcome your fears and be a better person than you were yesterday. With this thought, I have a deep yearning to return to EPU.

“Long time no see, Herion.” bati niya sa isang kalmadong tono.

“Y-You..You..” Herzekiel Ionendarr, the Emperor of all reigning Mafia Famiglia, was stuttering.

“I’m here to settle our deal. I've escaped and you swore you won’t go after me.” Naglakad siya at huminto lang nang halos magdikit na ang mukha nila. “But if I return myself to you, you swore you will fulfill one of my wishes. Even if it’s against Tradition.”

Ako lang ba or she spoke as if tradition is a name and not just a word with its meaning?

“Yes. Yes. Anything.” sagot ng Emperor na para bang nagayuma.

“Zony Evviola and her friends, you will let them live and protect them from now on as if they’re your own children.”

“I’m limiting this to the friends present here.”

“Of course.”

It seemed the Emperor was still himself and not completely under her spell. With a wicked grin, he agreed, “Your wish is my command, my beloved Empress.”

Tita Lin stiffened upon hearing the last word. One of the Emperor’s hands clutched Tita Lin's neck from behind in a loving caress. The other went to her hair, combing the strands, lifting some, sniffing their scent, “I never thought you will return yourself to me.”

It sounded that Tita Lin was gritting her teeth when she replied, “You left me with no choice.”

“Hug me, Linnaea, like a lover finally reunited with her long, lost love.”

Tita Lin hugged Uncle Herion. The Emperor buried his face on her neck. With a throaty voice, he said, “Tell me how you feel about me, Linnaea.”

Napaigwas ang lupaypay na katawan ko nang isinigaw ni Tita Lin, “I hate you, Herion! I will never forgive you! I hate you with every fiber of my being!”

Natawa lang ang Emperor. Hinigpitan niya ang pagkakayakap kay Tita Lin. “Tell me you love me, Linnaea. Tell me you are mine.”

Hesitation on her voice, she replied, “I love you, Herion. I’m yours.”

The Emperor laughed in delight. I think I know what’s happening. The Emperor for some reasons has total control over Tita Lin. She is a slave to any of his whims and that’s most likely one of the reasons why she left him.

“Swear to me, Linnaea,” Hindi na itinago ni Tita Lin ang panginginig ng katawan niya. “..you will never manipulate me again. You will never leave me again. You will never do anything that will hurt or anger me.”

I listened and watched in mortification as Tita Lin swore all of those things.

Inangat ng Emperor ang mukha niya mula sa pagkakabaon sa leeg ni Tita Lin.

“I love you so much, Linnaea. I will do anything to make you mine. Anything.” The Emperor promised. “There’s no escape for you this time.”

The Emperor’s eyes went to me, “I knew it you will bring her out of her hiding, niece.” He grinned. “My deepest gratitude.”

That’s when I knew the Emperor has been manipulating us all these time. And he’s doing all of these to bring back Tita Lin into his life.

“You are forcing her!” Namutla ako nang napagtanto na baka ni kailan man, hindi siya minahal ni Tita Lin. “That’s not love!” That they were together all because he’s been forcing himself into her life.

“I don't care about your definition of love.” malamig na sagot sa akin ng Emperor. He placed a kiss on Tita Lin’s shoulder, “Besides I have limits. For example, I won’t force her to have sex with me if she doesn’t want to.” The Emperor grinned. “But you want to, Linnaea, right? Are you wet right now? Tell me honestly.”

Naguluhan ako sa nangyayari nang sumagot si Tita Lin, “Y-Yes. I want you, Herion. I'm…I'm wet for you.”

Hindi ko na mapigilan, I yelled, “What’s wrong with you two? You’re fucking twisted!”

Natawa ang Emperor. “She won’t admit it but your Aunt loves me just as intensely as I love her. Before I fucked up, she has been my willing slave and I her master.”

Napanganga ako. Tita Lin started talking, “We..we are complicated, Zony. But Herion is not lying. I love him but I also hate him so much at the same time.”

“See? Don't worry about your Aunt, niece. She’s safe with me.”

All of a sudden, Knidn is on my side, checking my injuries, showering my face with kisses. Kumawala si Tita Lin mula sa pagkakayakap ni Uncle Herion at pinagmasdan kami.

“Who is this boy, Herion?” malamig na tanong ni Tita Lin habang masama ang tingin kay Knidn.

“Ah, my probable heir, but he lost that right when he betrayed me.”

“Betrayed…hmmm. Boy,” Napalingon si Knidn kay Tita Lin, “..don't betray my niece. She had enough with her ex-es.” With a deadly promised, she added, “Betray her and I'll make sure to torture you personally.”

Biglang nagsalita si Uncle Herion, “You’re making me jealous, Linnaea. I am the only person you can torture.”

What the fuck?

Tita Lin faced Uncle Herion. She licked her lips, “Later, Herzekiel.” And they’re now eye-fucking each other right in front of us.

I don’t freaking understand these two. Wait, I don’t freaking understand the world anymore.