Page 70 - He Who Feels Powerful By Demanding Blind Obedience

Sejuru: Last UD for this consecutive streak of updates dahil pa-expire na load ko. Leave comments and a vote if you can. Thank you so much for your support sa MP at SDB 😊

Huwag kalimutan basahin ang BOOK 3: "Beyond Pleasure". You can read it at the same time as SDB. I posted it in advance for you pero kung wala naman magbabasa at mag iiwan ng comments, baka tanggalin ko na lang.

Page 70 – He Who Feels Powerful By Demanding Blind Obedience

They do care for each other but love? I’m not sure, especially in the case of Alessandro.

I smiled bitterly at them not because I’m envious of what they have and also not because I believed a thing of that advice my father have told me. I smiled bitterly dahil… 

Nasusuka ako sa kanila.

“Thank you because despite of everything, you gave birth to me and Aeon.” saad ko.

Magkasabay silang lumingon sa akin. It was Alexandria who answered, “You’re welcome.”

Oh hell. This person was not really good at this parenting thing.

“Come with us to our villa, Zony, and then you and your mother can have plenty of time for your lessons.” Alessandro said winking at me.

“No, thanks.” diretsong sagot ko.

“What?” tanong ni Alexandria, sobrang nagtataka.

“I said no, thanks.”

“Don’t be stubborn, child. We went all this way to talk to you, to convince you to be a good daughter to us after being a delinquent one for so long and this is your answer?” tanong ni Alessandro, irritation on his voice. 

“I suggest both of you attend parenting and family seminars,” sabi ko, “And Dad, you might be used to complete submission from Mum but the world is much more complex than that head of yours.”

Napatayo si Dad at akmang sasampalin ako. Mum’s hand just went to her mouth, too afraid to stop his husband. I thought she was stronger than this from the way the Emperor talked about her. But submission must have snuffed out the flame of independence from Alexandria Fernia.

My training was not yet on self-defense but my body have strengthened enough to block his slap with my arm. Staring at his hand which had hit my arm rather than my face, kaagad itong binawi ni Alessandro Evviola at sinabi niyang,

“I’m…I’m sorry. I…I don’t know what came into me. It’s your fault though, Popcorn. You should always obey your parents especially when we’ve been so lenient with you for so long.”

I’m so thankful na si Tita Lin ang nagpalaki sa amin at hindi sila.

“You’re asking for blind obedience. I am not capable of blind obedience especially to people like you.” sagot ko.

Napailing is Alessandro. Si Alexandria naman, hinahagod ang likuran nito para pakalmahin.

“We just wasted our precious time with you. At least, we have your brother.” sambit ni Alessandro. Hindi na niya sinusubukang itago ang galit at inis sa boses.

“Ah, about Aeon. You will have limited and stricter meetings with him starting from now on. He would have a nanny if ever Aeon wants to meet with you.”

I thought they were better than this. Who knows baka kung anu-ano itinuturo nila sa kapatid ko?

“What? You can’t do that! You’re not his parents! We are!” galit na sigaw ni Mum. She still have that fire inside her after all but it didn’t scare me.

Not after my ongoing lessons with the Emperor.

“But Tita Lin is, officially, and as she deserves to be considered as one.”

“Huwag mong idamay ang kapatid mo dito, Zony. At sino ka ba para pigilan kami? If you force us, we won’t even hesitate to use our influence, our power.” babala ni Dad.

I remained quiet for some seconds just observing the two of them.

“Roland. Vincentte Van Helsing.” anas ko.

Napakunot lang ang noo ni Dad.

“Anong pinagsasabi mo, Popcorn? Names of your new boyfriends?”

This person is my father? This? Staring directly on the eyes of the quiet but open-mouthed Alexandria Evviola. I mentioned the last name, “Prince De Silva.”

My mother paled and she abruptly turned to face her husband, “She knew him. I think she’s even involve with him.” Mas naging hysterical ang boses niya. “Zony have met him!”

“What do you mean, my love?” tanong ni Dad. Mukhang mas matalino si Mum sa kaniya.

For his sake, I added another clue, “Herzekiel Ionendarr.”

Napaatras si Dad na dahilan kung bakit natumba ang upuan. Si Mum naman nakatabon lang ang mga kamay sa bibig.

In a trembling voice, Alessandro Evviola asked me,

“O-Of all people, w-why did you involve yourself with the Emperor?”

Imitating the way Uncle Herion would smile at the person he wants to intimidate, I replied, “He hates stuttering or have you already forgotten?”

Napatiklop bigla ang mga nakabukang bibig nila. I added,

“If you still want to meet Aeon, please follow my terms, or else,” I made sure I have the coldest, threatening smile when I added, “..hindi niyo magugustuhan ang makakabangga niyo.”