A Letter For You

This marks the end of the story focusing on Zony and her men.

Next books of this series will be written, completely first, before they can be posted.

Thank you so much to ALL Readers of MP & SDB, visible or silent, I hope Zony's story reached your heart and you learned life lessons.

To @smileianly, my very supportive reader and friend since my very first book here in Wattpad, thank you so much for always being there. I'm so glad and blessed to have met you virtually and personally. You are a beautiful soul, Pusheen.

To @maginoongbinibini, MP reader who motivated me into continuing the story, thank you so much for your overwhelming support, for helping me promote my stories, for being an inspiring reader. Regardless of what you're going through right now, believe and trust in yourself that you can. You will not break and at the end of it all, you will be stronger and better. You always have a home here, in my stories.

To self, thank you for having the will and strength to write again.

Hence, I'm announcing this is the start of my SOCIAL INACTIVITY. The only thing writing-related I'll be doing in Wattpad is to post my already written stories (if I want to). I won't be replying to messages or comments. For important inquiries, kindly send via email.

Here's the planned outline of upcoming TPA books along with the faction of TPA the story will be focusing:

Book 3 - "SEDUCE THE GAMBLER" [Economy Faction] (70% manuscript completed)

Book 4 - *title reveal exclusive for members of Sejuru's Stories FB group only* [Society/Media Faction] (preparing to write)

Book 5 - *untitled* [Tradition Faction] (brainstorming stage)

...and more

Note: All of these are 2021 projects but they can be posted in advance depending on my mood

If you observed, my stories are happy endings. The real world is already cruel enough. I want my stories to be positive in the end. I had experienced a lot of endings with men so far in this life, but I never had a happy ending, not a single one. That's why in fiction, at least I can give my characters a happy ending to spread hope.

I am a being of hope, and with my stories, I hope you find hope.

May you support my upcoming stories. Don't forget to follow and join my FB group to be updated.

Recommend/Promote TPA series to your friends and social media accounts! This will help increase readership and will also motivate me to continue posting my works online.

An end is a beginning.

So I'll end this letter by saying...

Cheers to the fictional world!

🌹,

S E J U R U