Page 68 - Every Stories Hide Untold Mysteries Behind

Sejuru: Posted na rin ang FIRST CHAPTER ng "Beyond Pleasure," book 3 after SDB.

Vote, comment, if you can! Enjoy!

Page 68 – Every Stories Hide Untold Mysteries Behind

I was watching Trouble and Aeon as they play on the sea shore nang nagsalita ang nanay ko,

“I’m so sorry, Zony. I’m so sorry.” napalingon ako sa kaniya.

I stared at my mother with a vacant expression. Alexandria Evviola was probably one of the most beautiful woman in the world, the owner of a very perfect face. As far as I can remember, she never got pimples or wrinkles. She was also an expert in makeup kaya laging flawless ang pag-apply niya rito using high end brands.

The day they left, I slowly but surely stopped feeling any maternal emotions for her. She looked like a human barbie doll, even her sad face, the sad face she’s wearing right now looked beautiful.

That’s why it was really difficult to know if my mother was sincere. It is difficult to discern with that perfect heart-shape, barbie doll face of hers.

Thanks God, I didn’t get her features. I looked more like a girl version of my father and my father is good looking too. Good-looking but with physical flaws unlike his wife.

“Forgiven. Stop apologizing, Alexandria. Hindi bagay sa’yo.” sagot ko sa kaniya. I heard her breath hitched when I called her by her name.

“Zony, have some respect for your mother!” saway ni Dad.

No.

Saway ni Alessandro Evviola. Turning to face him as he sat beside his wife, I answered,

“I do respect her and you. If I don’t, then all words that would come out of my mouth will be really foul. I’m not saying any bad words to any of you.”

“Where did you learn to answer back like this to your parents? Ito ba ang itinuturo sa’yo ni Lindsey?” galit na tanong ni Alessandro.

Wow. This person is much worse than what I expected. The father I knew who called me popcorn so sweetly was buried under the irritation evident on his face.

Dinamay pa talaga si Tita Lin?

“You have no right to blame Tita Lin for anything. Hindi siya ang nang-iwan,” mas lumamig ang tono ko, “Hindi siya ang nagpabaya. Instead, Tita Lin is the one who’s acting like our real parent. Kahit nag-iisa lang siya, she’s the only person I consider as my father and mother at the same time.

You know what?

I’m just waiting precious time talking with you.”

Tumayo ako at papaalis na rin sana nang tumayo si Alexandria at hinawakan ang braso ko, preventing me from leaving.

“Please, Zony. Please. We’re sorry. We reacted badly. It’s not your fault. Never your fault. Please listen.” sabi ni Alexandria.

“I’m so sorry, Popcorn. I…I don’t know what came into me. Please. Please don’t leave.” dagdag ni Alessandro na napatayo na rin pala.