Return of the Trollhunter

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
Toby and I ran down the street as fast as we could. I stopped as Toby got hit by a car, but he just rolled off and was fine. We looked behind us and started running again.

"Oh, what are we doing, (Y/n)? Only idiots race a creature with four legs!" Toby said as we passed the movie theater. I just looked at him and shrugged. It's been a couple of days since Strickler kicked my throat, and my voice box had been out of commission.

We rounded a corner and I jumped the wooden fence. Toby tried to, but ended up making the fence fall with him. We looked back to see the fire cat slowly getting closer. We heard an engine and turned to see Jim coming towards us on his Vespa.

"Get on!" He told Toby. He did and kept shouting "Go!" Over and over again.

"Adios Fire cat." Jim said as he tried to drive away.

"Hey, uh, maybe save the jokes for when we aren't gonna die." Toby said. Jim finally got his Vespa to work and started to drive away. I ran beside them because there was barely any room for me to sit. The fire cat became faster, so we did too.

"I can't believe you took that rock to your science class, Tobes!" Jim yelled.

"First, it's not a rock. It's volcanic slag! And how was I supposed to know there was a flaming monster hiding inside it?" Toby said.

"You bought a magic rock off a troll named "Mervin, the Monster Dealer." What did you think would happen, Tobes?" Jim asked as we got to a dead end.

"Blinky! Please tell me you got it." Jim said as they came out from behind the huge trash bins.

"Of course, Master Jim. You've lured the Illuminare right into our stratagem." Blinky said.

"Stratagem." Aaarrrgghh said as he sniffed a piece of trash that was in between Blinky's arms.

"It means brilliant trap." Blinky said. We turned to see the fire cat coming towards us. Jim, Toby, and I went to hide behind Aaarrrgghh.

"What are you waiting for? Throw it." Jim said.

"Um, Master Jim, I thought you said that this was an illuminare, when that is obviously an inferno-Hell-Heated!" Blinky said as Aaarrrgghh threw a trash can at it. It just jumped over it. We kept throwing trash at it, when I backed into Aaarrrgghh. He was glowing green and his eyes were black and green.

"Should I punch it?" He asked as he put his fist into his palm.

"Yeah! Let him unleash the fury." Toby said.

"Not yet, Aaarrrgghh." Blinky said.

"It came from a rock! How many four-legged flaming creatures come out of rocks?" Jim asked.

"As a matter of fact, eleven. Thirteen if you consider-"

"Can I punch it?" Aaarrrgghh interrupted Blinky.

"Yes!" The boys yelled as I nodded my head.

"No!" Blinky yelled. Aaarrrgghh jumped and punched the Fire cat, making it multiply into three cats. Blinky gasped so we looked at him.