Wizard Underground

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/n) = Boy name

"I fear it's not a question of Where, but rather When."

Your POV
"Welcome back to the 21st century!" Douxie shouted as we dove through the rift.

"Ah! Sweet, sweet pollution. How I missed you!" Steve coughed. "And reception! Hot dang! So many messages." He mumbled.

Jim suddenly screamed out in pain as the shard in his chest slowly progressed towards his heart.

"Jim! Hold on, please!" I pleaded.

"Man, oh, man! Can this get any worse?" We all looked up at the sound of lightning, just to see present Camelot falling out of the sky. Steve just had to ask. We pulled up to the falling castle.

"Need a lift?" Douxie asked.

"Douxie! But you're trapped in the past!" Archie said as he flew over to us.

"Not anymore." Douxie petted Archie then helped Merlin on.

"Took you long enough."

Toby, Aaarrrgghh and Blinky got on right as Jim yelled again. Toby came rushing over as the others looked worrried.

"Oh, no, Jimbo! What's happening to him?"

"The shard, it's moving towards his heart." I answered as I held Jim in my lap.

"I'm getting everyone home safe, as promised." Douxie said as he was about to fly away.

"Not yet! We're missing one!" Merlin commanded.

One of the Arcane Order's generals jumped into the ship while yelling Merlin's name. She got on, but landed on Steve, knocking him over. We finally pulled away from the castle, and weaved through its falling pieces. One of the rooms was coming down so Douxie put the sail down, and we flew right under it. He put the sail back up and we flew away. Douxie flew the ship down to the crushed school and we all got off.

"I guess school's out for the ever." Steve chuckled before he realized something. "Aw, man, I never cleaned out my locker!"

"Your beautiful school home was crushed." The Arcane Order general said.

"So...*chuckles* now that we've cheated death, quick Q. Who's the little magic plant lady?" Toby asked as Merlin walked up to him.

"Nari."

"Ohhh so that's her name." I thought.

"She renounced the Arcane Order and sought asylum in Camelot." Merlin answered. Aaarrrgghh picked up Jim and slid off the wing of the ship. He set Jim on the ground right as he yelled/roared in pain. Nari walked up to us and bent down.

"Poor soul. Your corruption..." she tried using her magic but nothing happened. "I feel it worsening!" Blinky gasped as he looked at Aaarrrgghh.

"Jim hurt. Dying." Aaarrrgghh said sadly.

"There has to be something we can do." Douxie said as Merlin walked up to him.

"I told you nine centuries ago, there isn't."

"You remember what happened?"

"Like it was yesterday, which, for you, it was. I know it was a hard choice but you did the right thing for the sake of the world."