Unbecoming

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Jim's POV
"Is this what you wanted? To hurt everyone? To ruin my life? Why did you choose me, huh?" I asked and received no response. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I closed my eyes.

"I wish I never picked you up in the first place." I got up and tossed the amulet away as far as I could. I turned around and sat against the bars.

"You made a mistake." I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I gasped as a blue light came up in front of me.

"Is the amulet made a mistake, eh? You would not be the first." It said.

"Who are you?" I asked as I stood up.

"You don't recognize me? Perhaps a hint or two. I didn't have much luck being the TrollHunter, either." It said and I shrugged.

"Trained but Blinky? Couldn't last a day? Ripped limb from limb?" It asked as it went around me, and my brain clicked.

"Woah. Unkar the Unfortunate?" I asked.

"That's what stuck? I was hoping for "Unkar the Ultimate."" He said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"You wish you never picked up the Amulet in the first place? Well, I'm here to offer you what I never had, a second chance." He said and I gasped as he exploded into a cloud of blue light.

Suddenly my alarm went off. I ripped the magazine off of my face and gasped. I got up and turned off my alarm.

"This should not be happening. I'm in a cage. But where is the cage?" I asked. I got up and went out into the hall. I saw the sticky note on moms door again and opened it to see her sleeping. I closed it and went downstairs. I looked around my house to see nothing out of the ordinary.

"What is going on right now?" I got my helmet and went out into the garage. The door opened and I saw (Y/n) and Toby in front of me.

"Not raccoons." I said as I saw the tipped over trash can.

"We're late for school, Jimbo. No lunches?" Toby asked.

"No. What?" I asked as Toby and (Y/n) looked at each other with weird looks then back to me.

"You said you were making something special for us this morning. Nah. Maybe it's for the best. I am on a diet." Toby said.

"You've been on a diet for 14 years, Tobes." I said as I realized this was the exact conversation we had that morning. I mouthed Toby and (Y/n)  next words as they said them.

"Long-term goals. My body's still changing."

"You're 15!" (Y/n) shouted.

"So you don't know that I'm a TrollHunter?" I asked and they both gave me weird looks.

"Okay. You really need to stop skipping breakfast, Jimbo. It's the most important meal of the day. Come on, we're gonna be late for school! Let's take the canals." Toby groaned as they both started to ride off.