Angor Management/ A Night To Remember

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
I was laying in bed when I heard my walkie-talkie go off.

"TrollHunter to Shapeshifter, you copy?" I got up and went over to it and pushed the button.

"Shapeshifter here. What's up, Jimbo?" I asked. There was no response, so I pushed the button again. "Uh, hello?"

"Uh, yeah. (N/n), get everyone together. See what you can dig up on the last Triumbric stone." Jim said.

"The one the Gumm-Gumms stole?" I asked as I looked at Aaarrrgghh. He was off the bed and sitting beside me.

"Yeah. I need you guys down in Trollmarket. I'll catch up when I can. Over and out." He said and I looked at Aaarrrgghh and we nodded. We snuck down to Trollmarket to Aaarrrgghh wouldn't get burned by the daylight. We got down there and went to the vault that held the bridge. Aaarrrgghh put his hand on the plate and the wheels came down.

"Um, if we're looking to research the last stone, shouldn't we be in the library?" Toby asked.

"Yeah. Why did you bring us to look at Killahead bridge?" I added.

"Before her departure, Queen Usurna suspected a depiction of the last stone may very well be inscribed on the bridge itself." Blinky answered as he moved some pieces around.

"The missing eye of Gunmar." Blinky said as he pointed to a picture on the bridge piece.

"His eye is the third stone? What?" Toby asked.

"Indeed. The first stone we procured was affiliated with his birth. His second, his first kill. This stone-"

"I got it" Aaarrrgghh said as he moved Blinky aside and grabbed a huge piece of the bridge.

"Why, this stone commemorates.... he's vulnerable." Blinky said.

"How do you mean?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Before Gunmar took power, Gumm-Gumms were mostly disorganized tribes of savages, taking orders from Orlagk, the Gumm-Gumm Warlord. Gunmar betrayed him in hopes of taking his army as his own. The battle lasted weeks. Gunmar lost an eye. Orlagk lost his head. I fear this may be the most difficult Triumbric stone to find. For if his dark servants worked so hard to steal it from the Krubera, they would not hand it over so easily." Blinky said as the Fetch started up.

"Wait, the Fetch!" I said as I pointed to it.

"Something's escaping from the Darklands! Look out!" Blinky said as he went in front of us. We looked up and saw Chompsky climbing out.

"Gnome Chompsky! You're back!" Toby yelled as he went over to him.

"By Deya's grace, he survived!" Blinky shouted. Toby went over to Chompsky as he weakly fell to the floor. He picked him up and Chompsky held onto his hand.

"Hey, bud!" Toby said.

"Tough little guy." Aaarrrgghh said as he took a closer look.

"Oh, I thought you were lost forever. Hey, bud. Hey." Toby said as he set him down.