Its About Time

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
"Now!" I heard Jim yell. I opened a portal and we jumped out, facing Gatto. Blinky threw Jim his amulet and he transformed. Toby used his Warhammer to keep Gatto's mouth open and we jumped in. We got to his stomach and looked around while Jim was fighting the trolls that came down after us. Jim got punched back and a chest landed on his lap. It popped open and the Kairosect landed in his hands.

"Ha-ha! The Kairosect! Good work, my chum!" Blinky said. Jim held off the trolls as Toby threw in his really spicy burrito. We escaped through the "back door" and came out just fine. We ran back to the gyre with the Kairosect and went home.

"Interesting." Blinky said as he looked at the device.

"So, how exactly does this get Strickler's ring off?" Jim asked.

"That is the conundrum. Perhaps someone should have stolen the instruction manual as well." Blinky answered.

"Eh, it doesn't look that com- Woah! Where'd Blinky go?" Toby asked as Blinky disappeared out of thin air.

"Yes! Yes! Eureka! It works!" Blinky said. We all looked behind us to see Blinky sitting on a rock shelf high up on the wall.

"What? What work?" Aaarrrgghh asked.

"How did you get up there?" I asked.

"The Kairosect enables its bearer to step outside of time affording the opportunity to do this!" Blinky said as he pushed the button again. Suddenly, everyone was in a different spot. Toby was balanced on a stack of books with his arms and legs spread out, Jim was balanced on his left hand as he was doing a hand stand, Aaarrrgghh has books on his hands and head as he was sitting cross-legged on the floor, and I was in my dragon form with every leg on a separate stack of books. There was three books I was holding in my mouth, a stack of books on top of my head, stacks of four books were all over my wings, and finally, I had a stack of books on the end of my tail. The time wore off and all of us gasped while I yelped.

"What just happened? I feel so violated." Toby said as he fell of the pile of books. Jim rolled away and stood up.

"This is amazing!" He said to Blinky.

"Do you know what this means?" Jim asked.

"We have so much time on our hands." Toby yelled as Aaarrrgghh let the books fall from his hands. He grabbed the stack that was on his head and set them down.

"I don't have to juggle two lives at once! I could live all the lives I want!" Jim said as Aaarrrgghh looked at me on the tall stacks of books. I opened my jaw and let those three books fall to the ground with slobber on them. I leaned my head down and those books fell to the floor with a clatter. I let my tail fall and those books fell off too. I looked back and forth from my wings as I slowly folded them in as the books slid of them and landed on the floor. I jumped off the tall pillars and landed on the floor with a shake.

"Or you could pass Uhl's Spanish test, unless you want to fail his class." I said as I walked up to them and sat on my haunches.

"Me olvidé. I forgot!" Jim groaned.