Killahead Part Two

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(M/h/c) = Mom's Hair Color
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(M/e/c) = Mom's Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(M/h/c) = Mom's Hair Color
(M/f/c) = Mom's Favorite Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name
(B/n) = Boy name

3rd POV
The knights and others rushed into battle with the Gumm-Gumms. They were strong warriors, so everyone had to fight hard to win. All you could hear were clanging of swords against swords, and stone against stone. Jim was battling a Gumm-Gumm right in the middle of the valley. He threw his spear at it, but nothing happened. He backed away in fear, before a portal opened up above him.

"Heads up!" Human (Y/n) came through, made another portal, and pushed the Gumm-Gumm right through.

"Just in the nick of time!" Jim chuckled as (Y/n) handed him the sword. Another warrior came up and they fought it, making it turn to stone. Jim groaned as the shard moved a bit more towards his heart. He fell to his knees and (Y/n) came to his aid.

"We're getting through this together." She said. She gave him an energy boost and they went back to fighting.

Douxie was fighting alongside Merlin, chanting spells making the dark warriors turn to stone. More we're running at Douxie, so he made a "Be Still" spell, causing them to stop in their tracks. Archie came flying down, and shot fire at them, making them all turn to stone.

The sky suddenly opened with a yellow glow to it. Morgana floated through it, looking at all the beings below her.

"Night has already fallen. Elemen-zath!" Morgana shouted as she made a blast of yellow energy around her, making anyone in a 15 ft radius of her fly backwards. She then used more spells and blasts to go against the Camelot warriors. She turned around and met eyes with Merlin's wide ones. She then flew away.

"Morgana's returned! She's enemy number one!" Douxie shouted as he turned around to face the group.

"Go! We'll hold the bridge!" Jim said as he and human (Y/n) went back to fighting.

"Hisirdoux, with me." Merlin said, and they left.

The Camelot warriors took a breath before they got back into battle. As the knights ran up to Gunmar and Bular, they were thrown away like rag dolls. Not even a scratch had come to the father and son. As Arthur went for Gunmar, Steve went for Bular. Bular roared then jumped in front of Steve, and him realizing his mistake, chuckled as he backed into a tree. Bular was about to slay Steve, but Lancelot came in clutch, punching Bular across the face.

"You fight one knight, you fight all of us!" Steve was about to help, but another Gumm-Gumm came up from behind, so he took that one.

Arthur got knocked to the ground, but got up with more confidence. He jumped in the air and his and Gunmar's swords clashed, creating a bright yellow surge of energy.

Out of nowhere, another vortex appeared in the sky. It created a funnel to the ground, then disappeared, leaving three beings in its place.

"The Arcane Order? They're here?" Human (Y/n) asked.