Bad Coffee

In this chapter, your gonna be playing "Believer" by Imagine Dragons, hope you don't mind!!

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Your POV
"A-one, a-two! A-one, two, three, four!" Darci said and we all started playing. Mary and I were playing electric guitars, Darci was playing the drums, and we were all singing.

"First things first. Ima say all the words inside my head. I'm fired up, and tired of the way that things have been, oh. Oooooh. The way that things have been, oh. Oooooh. Singing from heartache, from the pain. Taking my message from the veins. Speaking my lesson from the brain. Seeing the beauty from the...PAIN! You make me a, you make me a believer! Believer!" I stoped singing as I heard a woman's voice.

"I am with you. You are mine." I looked around and saw that everything's as starting to get loopy and foggy. My eyelids felt heavy and I passed out.

"(Y/n)?" Darci asked.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Mary asked as I sat up on her couch.

"What happened? You, like, went to the twilight zone there."

"I, uh, um... lost myself in the music. Sorry." I looked down.

"Um, (Y/n), your nose." Darci said. I ran my thumb across my upper lip and saw blood.

"Uh, maybe I should sit this one out." I said.

"Maybe you should sit school out too. I mean, that's not normal." Mary said and Darci agreed.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm just gonna go home. See you guys." I said as I got up and got on my bike. I prayed to God hoping that I wouldn't pass out on my bike. I got to my house okay, and drank a glass of water. I then got on my bike again and went to the sewers to train again.

"Changelings call it "Grave Sand." Derived from the pulverized bones of fallen Gumm-Gumms, Grace Sand aids is Changelings in shedding our human form and embracing our more trollish nature. In humans, the Grave Sand should joke your feral instincts. It changes your nature. Some of the changes are permanent." Strickler said as he held out a coffee container filled with pink sand. Jim and I grabbed some in our hands and looked up at him.

"What do we do?" We asked. Strickler took a deep breath and blew the sand into our faces. We breathed it in, then coughed. We then opened our eyes to have them glowing yellow and red.

"How do you feel?" Strickler asked.

"Angrier." We answered as Strickler and I changed into our troll and dragon forms.

"Good. Use that anger." Strickler said as Jim transformed into his armor and brought out his sword. We saw a flash of pink electricity and turned around to see Nomura had changed too. I fully turned around and growled. Nomura charged and I dodged it. I sent her a blast but she dodged that too. I ran up and tackled her, flipped us over, and kicked her, sending her flying into the wall. I snarled as Jim threw Strickler to the wall too. Nomura went after Jim as I was now battling Strickler. He came at me, and I narrowly dodged, him still cutting my cheek. I roared as I turned around and used my magic to heal the cut. I tackled Strickler as Jim pinned Nomura to the wall with his shield.