Hiss Hiss, Bang Bang

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song

Your POV
We were riding from school and Jim rode ahead of me and Toby.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Toby asked me.

"No, it has to come from you. Why haven't you talked to him yet?" I asked.

"He just got out of the Darklands. He needs time to recover." Toby answered.

"WHOO!" We heard Jim yell, so we looked at him. He was doing a wheelie with no hands.

"Check this ou-!" He yelled as he almost fell. He chuckled then gave us a thumbs up.

"Seems fine to me." I said. Jim stopped and turned to us.

"Come on, guys, lets take the old shortcut!"

"Well, uh, since you been gone, (Y/n) found a faster way." Toby said as we stopped too.

"Pssh! Come on. Faster than the canals?" Jim asked and Toby and I looked at each other. I made a portal and we went through.

"You're right. You have gotten good at that." Jim said and I smiled.

"Good ol' Arcadia Oaks High! I wonder what we'll learn today." Jim said as he rode towards the school.

"He's clearly not fine. Who in their right mind looks forward to school?" Toby asked and I rolled my eyes. We walked into school and the kids started cheering.

"What the...?" Jim asked. Eli came running up to us.

"Jim! You're back! Oh! You're alive!" He gave him a hug.

""Back"? They know?" Jim asked us.

"They know you're the first person to be officially cured from the incurable Jim Lake Disease." Toby said and I chuckled.

"Oh..." Jim said as he understood.

"Jim, you're a walking medical mystery." I said and Jim patted Eli on the back.

"Yep, could still be contagious. Move along, Eli." Toby said as he separated them.

"Bye, Jim! Gonna wash my hands now." Eli said as he walked away.

"T.P. Covered for you while you were gone, but-"

"T.P.?" Jim asked.

"Oh, duh! Toby Pie. Guess you missed that one, too." I answered.

"Mm... You missed a lot, dude! I had to pretend to be you. I had to eat your mom's special spaghetti carbonara. *scoff.* More like "cardboard-nara." You owe me! You also missed two weeks of homework. Don't hate us." Toby quickly added as he handed Jim his books.

"Hate you? Are you kidding? I love homework! Hm, let's see. I have Spanish, social studies, Ugh algebra." Jim groaned.

"Look who's back! Did I hear you say you love homework? There's something fishy going on in this lake. Ah!" Steve yelled as Jim gave him a side hug.

"I even missed you. The ol' Palchuk." Jim said as he lightly hit Steve on his jaw with his fist.

"What? Ugh! Get your germs off of me!" Steve said as Toby walked away. Jim kept playfully hitting Steve and finally Steve just walked away, really confused. We walked over to Toby as he was leaning on the lockers.