Chapter 0.1

-I am sorry for the long wait! I was having writers/creative block.

Cash P.O.V

I was going to Nave's house since I heard he just came out of the deadliest gameshow which was called 'Flicker' I knocked on his door aggressively until he finally opens up, "Oh, hey Cash!" Nave smiled, "Aye, Nave! I heard you just came out of this gameshow named 'Flicker' and mind telling me your experience on it!?" I said. I was full with excitement and my heart was beating so fast, "Oh uh.. sure." Nave said. I walked into his house as he closed the door. I sat on the couch and Nave sat next to me, "So, what happened!?" I pulled out my phone and turned on a microphone in it, "Uhm.." Nave seemed to be not happy but I don't really care, "Flicker is like, probably the most scariest experience I had. We all were separated into two teams, Good Team and Bad Team.. we all just need to get rid of the other side," Nave said, "There were roles. For Good Team, I'm guessing the roles are Psychic, Survivor, Detective, Spy, Muffin Man and Twins and for Evil Team, Witch, Dark Psychic, Assassin, Scout and Murderer. And whoever gets voted out, will not die though. But we also die, like, legit die in the game." Nave said, "Wow, what a brave man you are!" I patted Nave's back, "Oh geez, I only get voted out and luckily I didn't die..." Nave said, "Mhm." I nodded, "Can't wait to share the news to Jojo and Reza!" I said, "Yeah, yeah. Let's change the topic," Nave said, "Want anything?" Nave asked as he walked over to the kitchen, "Just plain water." I said, "Aight, rich kid." Nave said. I looked over to the TV remote and grab it. I turned on to the sports channel. Nave came with the drinks and he put it on the table as he sat down next to me, "Ooh soccer." Nave said. The TV screen suddenly turned black, "What the fuck!?" I shouted, "Language." Nave said. The TV screen doesn't show a black screen anymore but a white screen, "Welcome to Flicker! Today's contestants are..

Haneen
Jojo
Elizabeth
Bailey
Muhammad
Miguel
Reza
Carlos
Kiryomi
Melodie
Chidi
Adanna
Veronica
Mila
Dvir
Viola
Odette
Zahrah
Jo
Cash

We will also bring back a contestant from last game, N A V E!

"Huh!? I'm in it!?" I shouted, "They brought me back.." Nave voice sounded nervous. He hugged himself as he rock himself, "Oh no.." Nave murmur. He seems to be paranoid, "Hey, is gonna be okay. Is not like they will know.." before I could finish my sentences, I looked down to the ground and saw purple smoke, "Oh no..this smoke.. this smoke can make you fall asleep!" Nave shouted as he carried me up like a princess, "HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" Nave managed to put me down on his dining table in time until he fell to the ground, "NAVE!?" I shouted. I also started to feel dizzy and tired as I lay my head on the table and slowly closed my eyes until I saw a black figure in front of me.

Muhammad's P.O.V
I was on the phone with one of my friend, Haneen. Haneen and I were best friends since elementary but we were separated because I had to move. We reunited in college after then. But nowadays, Haneen kept stuttering and being clumsy all the time. Haneen was never like that in our early years in college though.. I wonder what's up, "Hey Haneen." I said, "U-Uhm.. yeah?" Haneen asked, "Do you mind if I come to your place tomorrow?" I asked, "S-Sure!" Haneen said in a happy tone. I really wanted to ask her why is she stuttering so much? But that would sound weird. Oh yeah, Haneen was never good in English language so I will now talk to her in English language so she could improve, "Aye Hane." I said, "Y-Yeah?" Haneen asked, "How's the weather?" I said, "Hah!? Weather?" Haneen shouted through the phone, "Yeah, the weather. Reply in English." I said, "Uh..the weather i-is.. sekarang baik?" ( I thought Haneen first language was Malay ) Haneen reply. I chuckled, "'The weather is fine'" I corrected her, "O-Oh.." Haneen said, "Bolehkah kita cakap malam nanti? Sekarang ni saya nak buat homework." Haneen said. I cleared my throat, "Ah! I mean- Can we talk later at night? I need to do my homework now." Haneen corrected herself, "Yep, sure." I replied, "Okay, bye, bye!" Haneen said in a happy tone, "Bye!" I said as the call ended shortly after.