Chapter 1

Cash's P.O.V
        I opened my eyes slowly and found myself, lying on a white floor. I felt weak and there was a body next to me. I look behind and saw Nave. He is sleeping. I slowly got up and saw people lying on the floor. I don't know these people though, but I saw Nave's sister, Jo. I stood up but I felt a cramp in my leg so I sit back down. I notice there is a bangle around my hand. As I touch it, it shows a role 'You're a detective. Good Team. Your goal is to eliminate Evil Team. You will receive a clue every time when the lights go out.' So, my role is a detective. I also found a timer and it says I have 16 hours left. What could that mean? Soon, everybody woke up and notice the bangles around their hand. Nave was still asleep. I went up to Jo and Jo notice me, "Hey, you're Cash, right? And you're one of Nave's friend?" Jo asked, "Mhm." I nodded lightly, "Jo?" A male voice appeared, "Eh, Jojo? What are you doing here?" Jo said to a guy, he was wearing a dark blue jacket, black jeans and his hair was black, "I was going to ask the same thing!" The guy said, I assumed his name is Jojo. I decided to look around and it kinda appears to be that we're in a hospital. There are elevators at the main room so I decided to try and open them to finally get out of here. But I was to weak to opened it.
Nave finally woke up and I steadily started to shake him, "Hey, hey, Nave!" I called out his name, "H-huh?" Nave finally woke up. He was shocked to see unrecognisable people everywhere except me and Jo. I helped him stood up and he immediately notice the bangles around his hands, "Those bangles shows you their role and a timer.." I explained, "I think this is something new." Nave said as he pressed his bangle I looked away since I knew that Nave doesn't want to expose his role to me including everybody in this room, "Welcome to Flicker." A voice appeared, "Oh, there might be a speaker somewhere." Nave said. He found the speaker at the corner of the room, behind the counter, "GYAH!" A girl screamed. I looked at the place she was looking and it appears to have a security camera next to the elevators. The girl who screamed went to hug an another girl. The girl who screamed had blond hair, pink cardigan and shining blue eyes. The other girl she was hugging had black hair, black top, grey shorts, black belt and dark brown eyes. The girl and the girl she hugged appears to have the same hairstyle.

       "Ew!" Another girl behind me said with a disgust look on her face. It appears she was insulting the girls who are hugging. The girl had light brown hair, a Rasta on her head, a crop-top with a rainbow print going across it, a black miniskirt, fishnet stockings, white sneakers and glasses. I think I have seen her before though, "Whats wrong?" I asked her, "Hmph! None of your business!" That girl flipped her hair at me, "Gasp! Babe!" The girl ran off to a guy wearing a sweater, and he had black hair, "Eh?" That guy noticed her. I immediately remembered her, her name was Veronica and the guy name was Miguel! They are a couple. Still, it kinda confuses me since one of my friends, Rosalie, told me Veronica was dating Mason but I thought Mason was dating Sabrina, "Yo, rich kid!" I looked at my left and saw Reza, "You were kidnapped too?" I asked, "Duh, of course I was!" Reza said, "Uh, what is this? Is this a timer for a bomb?" The guy with the blue jacket asked, "Oh yeah, this is Jojo." Reza said as he pulled Jojo over, "Ah, hi!" Jojo waved with a grin on his face, "Hello." I said, I heard the speaker turning on, "So I'm guessing you saw those bangles around your hand. Those bangles will show your role and a timer." The speaker said, "When the timer runs out you all will go to sleep except the ones with the special roles, the roles that will kept awake are Medic, Witch, Assassin, Psychic, Dark Psychic, Scout, Spy, Muffin Man, and lastly, the Murderer. The roles that will be kept asleep are Survivor, Detective and Twins. We also will provide you food every time the lights turned back on. We also added forbidden actions in the bangles to make it harder. We will probably add more people very soon. Good luck!" The speaker closed. I looked at my bangles and it showed my forbidden action, 'Going Downstairs' Hm, that doesn't seem that hard or bad enough, "Nave, I trust you, what is YOUR forbidden action?" I asked Nave. Nave jumped and his eyes widen, "Uh- uhhh..." Nave murmur, "I'm not ready to tell you yet.. you could be evil." Have said, "Ah, I understand." I said.