Chapter 14

So, looks like I'm back on writing this book. I still haven't revived from my writers block but I'll try my best to update this book.

     Cash was amazed by Seungho's amazing detective work, "That's amazing!? Is there any chances that you are a real detective?" Cash asked, "Well, yes I'm a detective but I'm still a trainee. I've solved many murder cases before." Seungho explained.

"That's so cool! You must've felt very proud of yourself!"

"Well yeah, but.. I don't really wanted to be a detective."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because.." Seungho hesitated to tell them his backstory, "I'll explain it someday. Now we got some work to do." He said, opening the door, "Oh, alright." The four of them walked out of the room, "So, are we gonna investigate Reza's murder?" Cash asked. Seungho tapped his chin for a while then nodded, "Yeah. There might be a possibility that there are 2 murderers. I can't say that the assassin killed Reza since it's to early." He replied, "Alright!" Cash exclaimed. They both started walking to Reza's room then Seungho turned his head to Mateo and Halona, "Are you guys coming?" He asked. The both of them looked tired, "I'm not going, I need some rest for now." Halona said, "I need to help Joshua with something so I couldn't." Mateo said. Seungho frowned, "Alright." He muttered, "Good luck with the investigation!" Halona exclaimed, "Yeah, good luck!" Mateo cheered on him, "Thanks guys." Seungho smiled then followed Cash to Reza's room.

"They're not coming?" Cash asked

"Yeah, Halona is tired and Mateo gotta help Joshua."

"Oh, okay."

They opened Reza's room door and saw the corpse on the bed, with a knife deep in his stomach still, "Huh, where's Jojo?" Cash asked, "Dunno and don't care. We gotta investigate." Seungho replied.

    Seungho started examining Reza's body, "Looks like the knife took a deep cut into his body." Seungho muttered to himself, "Hey, Seungho. Look." Cash approached

"There is so much blood on his head. Could it mean he was hit on the head then he passed out?"

"That's a pretty good theory there."

"Yeah."

"Thanks to your help.. I think he was hit by something first and he passed out. And the killer may have carried him to his room and finally murdered him using the knife."

"Huh, that makes sense!"

"It sure do.." Seungho sighed, "Well that's easy. I expect more obstacles." Seungho said, "I'm going to my room. Reza was in front of my door and when the lights went out, he was gone." Cash said, "Oh alright. I'm coming with you." Seungho said. He followed Cash to his room then he saw a splatter of blood in front of the door, "Aha.. looks like he was hit on the head here." Seungho said, "Yep! Oh look! There's a metal bat!" Cash pointed out, "Isn't this the bat that was used to kill Ally?" Cash asked, "Your right!" Seungho eyes widened, "Looks like we're done investigating. Let's share this information  to everyone." Seungho said as he put both of his hands inside his pockets, "I can already tell who's the first killer." He muttered, "Really!? Who!?" Cash asked with sparkles in his eyes, "Woah there, big guy. I will reveal it at the main room." Seungho chuckled, "Now let's go."

     They both went down using the elevator and then they opened. Everybody was there, with frown on their faces, "Alright everybody. We got some vital information to share." Cash clapped his hands. Everybody was looking at them.

"So, it seems that Kiryomi and Reza died. So Seungho, Halona, Mateo and I went to investigate Kiryomi's corpse."

"So it seems that the murderer knew that Melodie and Kiryomi were in the bathroom. They went in a vent then once the lights went out, that's where the murderer strikes to kill his victim. The murderer comes out of the vent and they pushed Melodie's door to avoid Melodie opening the stall. He taped Kiryomi's mouth then drowned her using the sink. He roughly pushed her face in the sink to keep her losing breathe. As for Reza murder, Reza was talking with Cash until the lights went out. The murderer hits him using the metal bat then that's where Reza passed out. He was carried by the murderer to his room. The murderer puts him on the bed then that's where the murderer took his knife out and stabbed him in the stomach. We've also come to a conclusion that, there is 2 murderers."