Chapter 0.2

Bailey's P.O.V
          Me and Elizabeth was walking around the park, admiring the beautiful flowers. Watching the kids play at the playground. Listening to the birds chirp happily. The sky was clear blue. Seeing the swans and ducks at the pond. It was an indeed a beautiful place, "Oh, look!" Elizabeth said in a happy tone. She was holding a daisy on her hand. I smiled and take the daisy from her hand, "Huh?" Elizabeth said in confusion. I slowly put the daisy in her hair, 'Oh crap, she's beautiful..' I blushed. Elizabeth let out a soft chuckle and take a daisy and put in one of my buns, "Cute!" Elizabeth smiled. We both let out a laugh. An ice cream truck appeared to come to the park and Elizabeth eyes shone bright and gave me the 'puppy eyes', "Can we have ice cream..?" Elizabeth asked. I smiled, "Sure." I said as I grabbed her hand and went to the ice cream truck, "What flavour ya'll ladies would like?" The employee asked. My eyes widened, "Dvir is that you?" I asked, "Huh, Bailey?" Dvir noticed, "Wow, It's been so long since we talked! I mean, very long since we talked." I said cheerfully, "Mhm." Dvir nodded. Dvir and I are pretty great friends. We met during secondary school. Once we go into highschool, we got very busy that we haven't talked in a long time, "I see you now have a part-time job." I said, "Yeah, I'm helping my mom out. My dad was kick out from the house due to him being alcoholic." Dvir said. I could see his eyes started to look blank and he tried to kept that smile on his face when he was talking about his father, "Oh, thats sad." I frowned, "Yeah, budget is tight lately." Dvir said as he gave a blank smile. I looked over to Elizabeth and her arms were crossed. She looked angry, "Eli? Whats wrong?" I asked, "Huh? Uhm, nothing." Elizabeth said with an awkward smile on her face, "Well, I want strawberry flavour with chocolate chips on my ice cream." I said, "Just, Vanilla." Elizabeth ordered, "Aight, coming up!" Dvir said as he went to prepare the ice cream. After a few minutes, Dvir came back and gave us the ice creams, "The total is 2.30 dollars." Dvir said, "Have 4 dollars instead. Keep the change." I said, "R-Really?" Dvir eyes widened, "Yeah," I said happily, "Thank you!" Dvir said cheerfully, "Well, bye now!" Elizabeth pushed me and I waved at Dvir, "Goodbye!" Dvir waved happily.

Elizabeth stopped pushing me at the pond and gave me a deadly look, "Are you sure you're not in-love with him?" Elizabeth asked, "Eh? Why are you asking me about that?" I asked, "J-Just answer!" Elizabeth shouted, "Pfft alright. I don't really like Dvir in a romantic way." I said, "Oh." Elizabeth said as her eyes widened. She smiled, "Good." I was confused, why she asked about that? We continue walking around park, eating our ice cream. I was still thinking why'd she would ask that. I kinda realise why and I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, "You.. like me?" I mumbled, "What?" Elizabeth asked, "Ah, nothing." I said with an awkward smile on my face. Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, "Okay?" We decided to sit on a bench and I saw a black car coming. Two guys who are wearing a hood came out from the car. I had a feeling something is gonna happen. I held Elizabeth hand tightly, "Huh?" Elizabeth noticed. The two guys started walking towards us, "Eli, run." I whispered, "What?" Elizabeth asked, "RUN!" I shouted as I pulled her and the two guys started running after us, "WHO ARE THEY!?" Elizabeth asked, "I DON'T KNOW!" I shouted back. One of the man manage to caught my leg and pulled my leg, "RUN ELI!" I shouted, "WHAT ABOUT YOU!?" Elizabeth asked, "JUST RUN! I GOT THIS!" I shouted. Elizabeth looked right and left and run. Two men suddenly came up and hold off the guys and set my leg free. The incident draw attention and some people were taking a video, "Run!" The man said, "Thank you!" I thanked the two men as they hold off the guys. I was about to run as I bumped into somebody and it was a guy with a black hoodie too and he had Elizabeth on his hands, "Wha..." I paused as I stared at the tall guy. The guy threw something and purple smoke came out from it, "Huh!?" I started to feel dizzy and sleepy at the same time. I blinked my eyes a few times and doze to sleep.

Melodie's P.O.V
         I was at the train station, waiting for somebody. The train arrives and a person came out and smiled at me, "Babe!" The person's name was Kiryomi. She and I have been dating for a few months now after she confessed to me after graduation. Kiryomi got a job as a waiter at a restaurant, far away. So she had to take a train to go there, "Kiryomi!" I hugged her, "Awh, I missed you." Kiryomi smiled, "Hehe, it's only been 6 hours." I giggled, "But it feels like forever!" Kiryomi groaned, "Also, remember the promotion I told you about yesterday?" Kiryomi asked, "Yeah? What about it?" I asked, "I got the promotion!" Kiryomi squealed with excitement, "Really!?" I said with a grin on my face, "Yep! And I was thinking of celebrating it at the pizza place nearby." Kiryomi said, "Ooh, I'm really craving for some pizza right now!" I said in excitement. Kiryomi let out a soft chuckle and we walked out of the train station. We were walking down the sidewalk, holding hands. Kiryomi started talking about her co-workers at work, "So, there was his new guy that started working in the restaurant. He's about our age. He's a very timid guy, and he never really spoke to us except the manager, Mr.Graham. That guy name was Miguel. Rumours be told that Miguel is dating a girl named Veronica. Remember that girl from secondary school? She was troublesome. I don't know how Miguel handled her." Kiryomi said, "Veronica? I thought she was dating Mason?" I said in surprise, "Really? What a player!" Kiryomi said as her eyes widen, "I thought Mason was dating that girl named Sabrina that we met in highschool!" Kiryomi said, "Well, something is going on. I suppose." I said as I started to think.