Chapter 15

HhhhhhhHHHhhhhhH

-Author
Third Person's P.O.V

      Cash was just laying on his bed, inside his dorm. He was hugging his pillow tight, crying after witnessing his beloved friend die. He just, couldn't accept it. He couldn't accept his death. He just can't. Nave was someone that he loves more than himself. He just can't accept it. Everybody was worry about Cash since they knew how close Nave and him were.

'Why must I be forced into this position?'

'Why must I participate in this stupid killing game?'

'Just, why?'

     He asked himself in his head. Voices start ringing in his head. Annoying him, making him stuffer more. His body started shivering. Closing his eyes tight. Tears continuously falling down his cheeks. Gritting his teeth. Wrapping his arms around his own body for comfort. Just why?

"I don't wanna be in this goddamn stupid killing game." He muttered, talking to himself shamelessly. He heard the door knocked and he stood up. He walked over to the door then opened it, "Seungho?" He said as he stared at the shorter male in front of him.

"Look, I'm sorry for.. voting out your friend." He apologised then he bowed down, "I'm.. really sorry. I know he meant the world to you."

"Seungho.." Cash started tearing up, "Its alright, atleast we voted out the killer. Well, now there's a second killer we need to find but, we will do this together, right Seungho?" He clenched.

"Your.. not gonna scold me? Your not gonna let out your anger on me? B-But- w-why?" Seungho was surprised then he looked up at Cash, "Why are you not scolding me like how others do when I revealed the culprit and the culprit turns out to be someone they.. love?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you not scolding me?! Why are you forgiving me s-so easily!? T-This is the first time.." Seungho paused, "Why the hell are you forgiving me, Cash? I revealed that your friend is the killer and your.. forgiving me!? I'm just a stupid detective who ends up revealing the culprit is someone important to them. Everybody hates me. I'm useless. I'm worthless. I don't deserved to be forgiven!"

"W-Woah there, Seungho! Are you okay!?" Cash started shaking him.

"All these years, I have never been forgiven because of my detective work. I hate being a detective." He started tearing up, "I've always been scolded. I-I was never treated this nicely."

"It's okay, Seungho. It's not your fault, you do what you gotta do. Being a detective may be hard but your saving us all! With your detective work, we can get outta here, together!"

"..I guess your right." Seungho smiled, "I gotta move on. I promise, we will make it out of here."

"That's the spirit!" Cash smiled then offered Seungho to go inside his dorm.

Austin's P.O.V

"I'm back with the McDonalds, guys!" Jackson exclaimed then hop into the car, "One burger for you, one burger for you and one burger for you!" I took the burger.

"You sure are one cheery boy." Lara chuckled.

"Thank you, Miss Lara!"