Chapter 5

-So, sorry for keeping you waiting for such a long time again. I will try to be more faster if I can, sorry again
👉👈

Cash's P.O.V
        Dang it Veronica! Dang it! I shouldn't have believe that Odette really was evil! Dang it.. I'm such a shame to my team. Though, I should've had investigate more. So, I stood up and head over to the room where Mila died. I started to kneel down to her and took of the white cloth. I started to examine her body.

     I haven't found any various clues yet but something caught my eye. There was hair on Mila's shoulder. I'm guessing that's the murderer's hair. I took the hair and took a look at it. The hair is brown. Dvir, Veronica, Nave and Reza had brown hair. It's definitely not Nave since he told me he's a survivor. I took out an empty plastic bag and I put the brown piece of hair in the bag. I took out my journal and put the bag between the pages. I took a glance at the clues, 'It has to be Jojo.' I thought. I suddenly heard a scream and I ran to the main room. I noticed that theres purple smoke was around my legs, "WHAT IS THIS PURPLE THING!?" Veronica shouted, "They're gonna add more people." Nave said as he kept staring at the purple smoke, "This smoke won't harm you, it will just only make you fall asleep." Nave explained, "Why don't they just trigger the bangles instead?" Kiryomi asked, "I don't know.." Nave shook his head. I felt quite sleepy and so, I closed my eyes and fell down, "CASH!?"

____?

       I eventually woke up and saw more people in the room. They were all asleep I think. I was next to a girl that I did not meet before. She is wearing a dark red crop-top, high wasted ripped fishnet jeans, and white sneakers. She also has long black hair with ombré black-to-blonde hair extensions, red headband and she has freckles on her face. She seemed to be a little taller than me. She looked cute though. Though we're still in the hospital. I heard footsteps and I looked to my left. It was Nave. He looked scared and confused. He looked at me and smiled. He sat down next to me, "I'm glad to see you. I was very scared." Nave said as he gave a cute smile. I blushed a bit and smiled back, "Excuse me?" I heard a voice and looked in front of me. He looked like a k-pop idol for some reason. He wore a black hoodie with a white print of an evil looking flame on it, black ripped jeans, white sneakers. His hair was complicated to explain but let say he dyed his hair, "Yo, the fuck is happening here?" That guy said, "Jeez, don't need to swear!" Nave said, "So what? Your a fucking 5 year old or something? I can swear whenever I want, you shithead!" That guy said to Nave. Dang, he had a bad attitude too, I thought he was kind, "Now are you gonna answer me or I will break your fucking bones!" That guy said, "Atleast introduce yourself!" I shouted. He looked at me with a disgusted face, "Fine! My name is Trey Robinson. There? Ya'll fucking happy!?" He said, "Know your manners.." I murmur, "EXCUSE ME!? I CAN TREAT PEOPLE HOW I WANT TO TREAT THEM WHENEVER I FUCKING WANT!" He shouted.

The girl next to me woke up and looked at Trey with a disgusted face, "Shut the fuck up. What happened?" That girl said. There was a sound that goes 'Ding!' I stood up and saw the elevator opening up. The elevator at the left had Melodie, Kiryomi, Veronica, Chidi, Dvir and two girls that I am unfamiliar with. The elevator at the right had three guys, and two girls. I went to Melodie, "The elevator works?" I asked, "Yep, there appears to have a second floor and a third floor." Melodie explained, "Oh."

"Look, I don't know how did I ended up here and meet your shitty face.. don't fucking bother me!" A voice said and I looked behind. It appears to be the guy from the elevators, saying that to a girl from the same elevator he is in, "And who gives you the right to speak up to me?" The girl said, "You do know what the fuck did I just say just now!?" That guy shouted at her. The guy had a grey zipped-down cardigan over a white T-shirt, red trousers knit together with white strings, and white sneakers. He also had a dirty-blonde styled hair. He was also slightly shorter than the girl. The girl is wearing a black overalls with a red rose print on the front of them, a white tank top, a black choker, fishnet stockings and a black pair of shoes. She also had blonde hair and she put it up in a braid. "The boy name is Nikolai, and the girl's is Rosalie." Nave said, "How'd you know?" I asked, "I met them during highschool. They're most likely mortal enemies. Rosalie is the smartest student in class, in fact, the whole school. Nikolai is a bad student so Rosalie was told to lecture Nikolai. Though, if I heard it right, Nikolai is quite rich and he's also spoiled. Nikolai had done lots of bad things and Rosalie couldn't handled it anymore. One day, they got into a big fight that made them suspended from school." Nave explained. Dang, Nikolai was a pretty bad boy back then. Poor Rosalie, "Is there anymore info about Rosalie?" I asked, "Uh.." Nave tilt his head, leaving his mouth a little open. It shows that he is thinking, he does this all the time when he wanted to think of something, "Rosalie lived in a normal family..? And she's the only child. She wanted to become a doctor.." Nave said, "Ohh.." I nodded lightly

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker, "What is happening?" Rosalie asked in a shaky tone. I sat down and I felt quite sleepy. I then fell asleep.

———Chapter 5 Finished———