Chapter 12

ANNOUNCEMENT! — So I just want to say that, I've made my decision that this is the very last Flicker Book I have ever made ( I will delete 'Writing flicker ships stories cuz I'm bored' book since I'm not bored anymore. ) I will move on to writing other things while trying to finish this book. I won't go back to writing Flicker after this book is finished since I'm starting to get bored of it. I'm sorry that I must do this, but even if you waited, you won't get any more Flicker books from me anymore. I will also start updating this book very late. So sit back, and enjoy this book until it ends.

Chapter 12. 2 Murders in One Day.

Nave's P.O.V.

I kinda felt delighted after hearing what Cash said. I guess I'm just to down on myself. I think it's time I finally stand up on my feet and fight my fears! I walked over to my room's door and touched the cold doorknob then twisted it. I went inside my room, closed my door slowly and finally dragged myself to bed, "What an exhausting day.." I murmured to myself. I felt very, very tired but kinda happy. 'People actually praised me today' I thought to myself and smiled. I decided to celebrate by giving myself a glass of water so I stood up and went out from my room. I went to the elevator and pressed the 'Up' button and waited. The elevator finally opens up and I went in. I pressed the 3rd floor button and waited, "Hey Nave." I yelped and looked at my right. Kiryomi was leaning on the wall, glaring at me with a scary look on her face. I was frightened, "H-Hey.." I waved a little. Kiryomi walked to me and leaned her face close to mine, "You are not inlove with Melodie, are you?" Kiryomi asked, "W-What!? N-No!" I was surprised, "Good." Kiryomi backed away. She stared at me and looked up and down on my body, making me feel uneasy, "What a weak body you have. Do you even work out for once? Your also kinda skinny, I can tell because your sweater looks big." Kiryomi said. I think that was an insult? I don't know, "I-" I paused when Kiryomi started to grab my arm, "Your coming with me. I will help you with your body." Kiryomi said. My eyes widened, "N-No! I'm fine like this! Also, I'm not allowed to work out.." I said, "Not allowed?" Kiryomi looked confused, "Y-Yeah! You see, I have this mental illness..", "Mental illness, disease or whatever is no excuse. Your coming with me." Kiryomi said. I frowned as the door opened. Kiryomi grabbed my hand and went to Melodie, "Hey Kiryomi! Hi Nave!" Melodie waved at me with a smile on her face, "Hey, Melodie." I waved back, "So, what's up? Why is he here, Kiryomi?" Melodie asked, "I'm gonna train him how to be a man." Kiryomi said, "You meant by changing him? But, Kiryomi, I know you dislike weak men but atleast let him be himself. I heard he has various conditions." Melodie looked worried, "Conditions, illness, disease or what, those words are no excuse for training." Kiryomi said. Melodie looked angry and sighed. She came to me and whispered through my ear, "Be careful, Nave."

Waah- sorry for short chapter, writers block again.

———Chapter 12 Finished———