Chapter 9

Things are probably getting more intense and dramatic. But that's just the beginning of this story.
There's more that these people do not know of what's happening to the outside world. Only they can save the world. Take a look outside, my friend.

...

Isn't it beautiful?

...

Hello? Seems you have been admiring the view.

What? You don't like it?

...

Well, that's okay. The view will be even more beautiful soon. I promise.
Haha, well, it's time for me to go. I'd love to hang out with you soon. I'm always free, well, not always, heh.
Farewell now, goodbye!

-Murderer.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
           The cage fell and I immediately ran to Bailey. I stared at her corpse and cried, 'Bailey, why did you have to die?' I thought. Just right before I was gonna confess to her, she died. She died. She died. She died. She died. "SHE DIED!" I shouted and continue crying. Seungho came to comfort me by patting me at the back. As I looked at him, he looked pretty gloomy but he never shed a tear for some reason. Dvir also came closer to the corpse and stared blankly at the dead body, "Such torture." Cash came with a gloomy face and a white cloth in his hands. Before he put the white cloth on the corpse, he called for Nave, "Nave! Could you help me?" Cash shouted. Nave came quickly with a worried face, "Come, help me to take this knife out from her stomach." Cash said, "H-Her st-sto-stomach!?" Nave stuttered. He looked frightened but he agreed to do it. Nave and Cash held onto the knife's handle, "On the count of 1. 1, 2... 3, Pull!" Nave and Cash started to pull the knife and managed to take it out after like about, 2 minutes, "Dang it, you should've have asked for my help though," a big tough guy came and he's surprisingly hot that anybody could fell for him! He wears a short-sleeved maroon coloured plain-tee, round smiley face necklace, a dark blue baggy, black cross-patterned jeans and a black pair of shoes. He also has a long, curly, voluminous, black hair in a low bun.

"He's frightfully scary.." Seungho whispered, "Ah, but I'm sure he's a good guy!" I said. Hopefully, he is though. I suddenly heard clapping from the speaker and a roar of laughter, all from the speaker, "How the murderer pulled this off is absolute amazing! I've never seen this much of a death!" Jackson continued laughing and clapping, "Bravo, Murderer! Bravo!" I started to feel disgusted and my blood started to boil, as if I'm getting angry. Disrespecting someones death like that!? What a horrible person!

????'s P.O.V
I watched as Jackson laughed and clapped through the speaker. While, I'm tied up with a tape on my mouth.

 While, I'm tied up with a tape on my mouth

I'm Lara Rivers
19 years old. I've been working in a cafe for about 2 years now since my parents had problems with money managements. How did I get here? Well, I was gonna visit Jackson at the hospital but instead, I fell for his trap. Now, I'm here.
He's an absolute asshole.

        "Wasn't that fantastic, Lara!?" Jackson said as he gave me a creepy smile, "Oh wait, you cannot tell me if it's good or not since you have a tape on your face." Jackson came to me and took of the tape roughly, "Soo, do you think it's fantastic or not?" Jackson asked with sparkles in his eyes, "Ugh.. fantastic." I murmur. Jackson put the tape back on my lips and continued on watching the people. I just wish I can just get out and save them from this horrible madness. A killing game! Horrible! A door opened and I looked at my right. He wore a jet-black jacket, a black and white striped shirt with a black collar, jeans with rips in them held up by a yellow "caution" tape belt and white sneakers. He also have a short, dirty blond hair and he wore a black cap on. Also, his clothes are covered with blood! And a smudge of blood on his face too, "Vinny! How did the killing spree go?" Jackson said with a smile on his face, "It went well." Vinny said quietly. Vinny then sniffed the room, "Are you burning a human again?" Vinny asked, "Ahaha! Your funny!" Jackson said with a chuckle. There a moment of silence in the room, "Just burning your bear beret that your parents bought for you. As I recall, it did costed about a thousand dollars, hm? Vinny, Vinny, how spoiled you were." Jackson said. Vinny face looked like he wanted to choke Jackson but he didn't, why he didn't? What's the relationship between Jackson and Vinny? I have so many questions, "Also Vinny, how's Austin doing?" Jackson asked, 'Who the fuck is this Austin guy now?' I thought. There's to many characters for me to understand what's going on! "Austin has been put up to jail because people think that he's the one that caused Charlie's death but, sigh. Was it you?" Vinny asked, "Kekehehehe! How'd you know!?" Jackson said with a big smile on his face, he seemed so interested in Vinny, is he.. in-love with him? "Urgh- uhm. Just a guess." Vinny looked annoyed, "Also, why the hell did you kill Charlie?" There was a moment of silence in the room, again, "Just.. he's to soft, y'know?" Jackson said quietly, "Something wrong?" Vinny asked. As this conversation has been going on, I'm surprised Vinny didn't even notices me.

        "Nothing!" Jackson exclaimed, "Well, who's the murderer this round?" Vinny asked, "This guy!" Jackson pointed at a person at the screen, and I was shocked.. 'THAT GUY!?'  Vinny went to the screen and looked, "Oh, that guy." Vinny said, "Yep!" Jackson said, "Did you got the vanilla cake that I suggested?" Jackson asked, "Yep, just robbed it.. and probably killed the employees there.." Vinny said as he took out a vanilla cake that is inside a clear box from his black bag. Vinny then, looked at me, "Who's this cutie?" Vinny asked Jackson, 'Wait, cutie!?' I thought, "Her name is Lara Rivers. She fell for my trap as she entered my hospital room! I didn't know what to do with her so I just kidnapped her." Jackson said. Vinny went up to me and kneeled infront of me. He stared at me for a while, "She seems fine." Vinny stood up and was about to leave the room, "Well, bye!" Vinny waved in a lazy way, "Bye senpai!" Jackson shouted, "Shut up." Vinny said. Somehow, I think that Vinny already knew that Jackson likes him. Wait, my theory could be wrong about Jackson liking Vinny though. But, whatever..

———Chapter 9 Finished———