Chapter 3

Haneen's P.O.V
           I peeked as Cash and Nave cover up Adanna's body. I notice they we going out and I hid. When they got out, I slowly went into the room where Adanna is and grabbed the book. I never got to read it so as I sat down, I start reading it. I was almost in tears after reading the book and I heard a voice, "Haneen?" I looked behind and saw Qasim at the door, "What are you doing here?" Qasim asked, "Oh, I'm just reading this book. I never got to read it." I smiled. Qasim came a took the book from my hands. He looked inside and teared up, "Ah, I also never really get to read this because of the crowded people." He sniffed, "I also came here to tell you my role, I trust you." Qasim said. My eyes widened, "You- you sure!?" I stammered. He nodded and whispered his role into my ear. I stared at him in horror, "Keep it a secret." Qasim said as he put his finger on his lips. I nodded slowly and he stood as he went out the room. I went out of the room too and saw a box with a stack of thick books inside. I took a peek on the books from the box. Horror theme, Romantic theme, Sad theme, Action theme, and lastly, Murderous theme. Veronica took one of the romantic theme book and lay her head on Miguel's shoulder. She pointed on the book cover and talked to Miguel. I kinda admired Veronica. She had such a romantic relationship. I just hope Qasim will feel the same way to me. Love can always make people happy.. right?

          I sat at the corner and stared at Veronica and Miguel being so lovey-dovey. Veronica and I went to the same college and we talked, sometimes. So, I always see a Veronica and Miguel moments a couple of times. Veronica always hugged Miguel but somehow, throughout the game, she haven't been hugging Miguel at all. I don't know why I bothered bout that.. I sighed heavily. I stood up and looked at the books. I was thinking of reading one of them. I wanted to take the romantic theme but I think people will see me and think I'm a weirdo. So I take the sad themed and put it on one of the romantic theme book and took both of them immediately. I went back and sat down at the corner I was sitting and opened the romantic theme book.

         Hours past by and I was already on page 234. I looked at my bangle and I have 5 more hours left before I doze of to sleep. I decided to stop on that page and closed the book. I stood up and Qasim were nowhere to be found. I also don't see Odette anywhere. Odette was one of my friends. We met at highschool during my senior year. I guessed that Qasim and Odette went exploring. I start to felt jealousy inside me. Odette and Qasim.. going exploring together? "Don't go near me!" Zahrah exclaimed, "Why?" Mila asked, "I-" Zahrah looked down and frowned. "I just want to hug you!" Mila went near to Zahrah and Zahrah screamed. Her skin started to burn from her bangle, "My forbidden action is people getting close to me!" Zahrah started crying, "Oh my god! Why don't you say so!?" Mila shouted, "THE MURDERER WILL KNOW IDIOT!" Zahrah said as her body is now half burned and it is now reaching to her face. She fell down on the floor and continue to cry. Qasim and Odette came and they were shocked to see Zahrah, burning to death. I was froze. I watched as Zahrah slowly lay on the floor. She stopped moving and her bangle came off.

        Qasim went to take the bangle and looked at it, "She's is just a survivor." Qasim said. Mila was crying, "I'm so so so.. SO SORRY!" Mila said as she kept repeating. Veronica went to her and comforted her. Odette also started crying. Jojo went to get a white cloth and Reza followed him. Jojo came back and cover her burned body. I took a glance at my bangle, "2 hours left.." I mumbled. Qasim went to me and hugged me. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear what he'd said. I hugged back, "Guys, I found some bored games!" Chidi called out, then he saw a dead body covered with white cloth, "What the fuck happened!?" Chidi shouted, "The bangle was triggered and burned her because her forbidden action happened." I explained, "Oh.." Chidi nodded slowly as he stared at Zahrah's body. I started to feel sleepy and glanced at my bangle again, "Times up!" The speaker said. I sat down and blinked my eyes a few times. The lights started to flicker so then, I closed my eyes and doze to sleep.

Murderer's P.O.V
I woke up and already hear a few voices. I stood up and surprisingly, there's a knife in my pocket. This time, I'm just gonna leave the psychic alone. I just hope the psychic doesn't find anybody evil. I took a glance at Viola who was lying on the floor. 'Should I kill her?' I thought to myself. I shook my head and decided to take Carlos, 'But then again, he was my friend..' I thought to myself. I let go of him and decided to take Mila. I carried Mila and put her in one of the rooms. I was going to pull my knife out but I saw a tube. 'Maybe I should try that tube.' I thought to myself again. I went to it and took the tube. It had green water inside and it was glowing. I went to Mila and open her lips. I poured the green glowing water into her mouth. I put the tube back to its place and decided to see what will happen to Mila.

         She started shaking and she immediately opened her eyes, "I.. can't move." She said. She started crying and looked at me, "What.." She paused and her eyes looked as if she saw a ghost. Her eyes turned white. Her pupils were nowhere to be seen in her eyes. She fell down to the floor, "Fuck you." She said. I slowly take my knife out and stab her at the back. Blood splattered everywhere. There was a little stain of blood on my shoe too. I took out a handkerchief and wipe it. I put the handkerchief inside one of the drawers and I head out the room, leaving Mila on the floor. I went to the main room and when I was about to sit down, I glanced at Miguel. His face was half-burned. 'What the actual fuck..' I went to him and looked at his bangle. He was a twin and his twin was Mila. I smirked and went back. The lights started to flicker so I closed my eyes immediately.

Veronica's P.O.V
            I opened my eyes immediately and notice Mila was missing. I was shocked, "WAKE UP EVERYBODY! MILA IS-" I paused when I saw Miguel. His face was half-burned. I stared at him for a while and started crying, "Babe..!?" I stammered, "Guys, I found Mila's body!" Somebody shouted out. I went to the room and saw Mila on the floor with a knife stabbed on her back, "N..No.. this can't be happening." I whispered. I saw a book lying on the floor and it had Mila's name on it. I opened it and my eyes widen.

I'm twins with Miguel.
Veronica, if your reading this, Y'know I'm dead. Same as Miguel. I just want to say, please be nice to everyone for once and survive for the sake of your boyfriend and your best friend, me! We may not be in this world anymore, but we will support you in heaven. Goodbye dear friend.

           "Why.. didn't you tell me..?" I whispered as I teared up. The tears stained the paper. I lie my head on the wall for a while, "I'm so, so sorry for your loss." Odette said as she sat down next to me, "I.. lost the people I loved the most.." I buried my face into my arms, "They are the only ones who make me feel like I'm not alone. My parents and siblings wouldn't even bother about me, and they hated me for such a long time ever since I was 7." I said to Odette, "When they came into my life, I felt like I'm not alone." I sniffed. Odette handed me a handkerchief. I took the handkerchief and sneezed, "Guys, I found some clues." Cash said as he took out a white handkerchief from the drawer. It had blood stain on it. My eyes widen, I looked at the handkerchief that Odette gave me and it is white too, "Odette, did you kill Mila!?" I shouted at her. Her eyes widened, "N-No.." she stuttered, "THIS HANDKERCHIEF IS THE SAME FUCKING COLOUR TO THIS HANDKERCHIEF!" I shouted as I snatched the blood stained handkerchief from Cash's hand, "I swear.. its not me." Odette said.

          "Odette, did you kill Mila because of that incident that Mila accidentally killed Zahrah." I said. People started whispering and glared at Odette, "I'm.. not the murderer!" She said, "Please, believe me." She begged, "I won't." I looked at the handkerchief and saw Odette's name on it, "It also had your name on it!" I shouted. Cash took the blood stained handkerchief from me and looked at it, "Veronica is telling the truth.." Cash eyes widened. He looked at Odette angrily, "Looks like we found our first evil."

———Chapter 3 Finished———