Chapter 4

Chidi's P.O.V
Everybody was giving a cold glare to Odette. But I don't really think it's her. I guessed that the murderer took Odette's handkerchief, used it, and frame Odette, "Guys, I don't think it's her." I said as I stood up in front of Odette, "What are you? The fucking psychic!?" Veronica shouted, "Harsh, Veronica." Melodie said, she looked at Veronica in disgust, "What makes you think it's not Odette, Chid?" Cash asked, "I think that this handkerchief was taken by the murderer and they used it to wipe the blood, leave it there hoping that somebody finds the handkerchief and frame it on Odette." I stated. Cash looked down and started to think, "You might be right, you might be wrong." Cash said as he gave me a cold stare, "But if it is what it is then, let's not vote Odette, alright?" Cash said as he looked at every one of us. We all nodded except Veronica and Nave, then Nave noticed and quickly nodded. We all walked out the room and went to the main room. We were all doing our own business. I was just only sitting, lying my head on the wall, thinking about Adanna. I just hoped that this is just a bad dream, but it is actually real, "Fuck this.." I murmur. I looked at my bangle and sighed. 'Is there anything to do in this place?' I immediately remembered the bored-games I found. I went behind the counter and grabbed the box. I lifted it and put it in the counter, "Anybody up for Monopoly?"

I set up the bored-game on the floor and Odette helped me. Odette, Nave, Cash and Viola wanted to play the game, including me. We decided that Cash should be the banker. Viola laughed hard for some reason when we chose Cash to be the banker, "Why are you laughing?" Odette asked, "Because.. Y'know the bank keeps 'Cash' right?" Viola pointed out. Nave and Odette, including me chuckled as Cash rolled his eyes, "Jeez, I always wonder why my parents named me 'Cash'" Cash said as he crossed his arms. We chose our characters and Cash decided to play along too, even tho he is the banker. Nave went first. He grabbed the two dices and tossed it, "14." Nave whispered and moved his character, "Would you like to buy that state?" Cash asked Nave with a bright smile. Nave nodded and gave the fake money to him. The game went on for 2 hours until it's the time we voted somebody, "Times up! Stop what your doing, and start voting who do you think it's EVIL!" I stood up and went behind the counter then sat down.

          I took out my Voting Device and looked for Veronica's picture and pressed Enter. I slid back the Voting Device in my pocket and stood up. I went to the group, Odette was shivering in fear, thinking that she is gonna get voted out. Veronica kept giving her death glares, "Odette has the most Votes." Odette eyes widen in horror. She fell down on her knees and start crying, "It's not me.. I'm not the murderer.." Odette started crying, "Yes you are!" Veronica shouted at Odette, "Shut up!" Elizabeth shouted at Veronica. Veronica looked surprise and stomp to Elizabeth, "Do you even know who I am!?" Veronica slapped Elizabeth's face. We all gasped and Bailey pushed her away, "Back off!" Bailey said. Odette skin started burning from her bangle and tears fall off her cheeks, "It's not me.." she gave a soft chuckle and started coughing. She started coughing many times and waterfall of blood came out from her mouth, "I guess.." She sniffed, "Thank you." She whispered. She slowly lay her head on the floor and closed her eyes. I watched her as she continue burning. I lift her arm and looked at her bangle, 'Survivor'

         "She's not the murderer." I said. There's suddenly a thud and I looked behind. I saw Nave on the ground, crying. His eyes were in horror, "Nave, what's wrong?" Cash said as he bend down to Nave. Everybody went to Nave as he kept crying, "This is not what I expected.." Nave said, "What does he mean?" Bailey asked, "Nave was invited to this game weeks ago. He was voted out, but luckily he didn't die." Carlos explained, "How'd you know?" I asked, "I'm his friend. We went to the same school together." Carlos explained, "I thought when get voted out, we won't die. But, looks like it's even more deadlier." Nave said as he hugged himself and continued crying. We all comforted Nave and Nave eventually got better.