Chapter 15: Betrayal

Guest and his friends have parted after what happened. But Ryan came to Guest, but little does Guest know that his friend is really his ENEMY. What will happen?

"Ryan?" Guest called out. "Is that you?" he ran toward him to give him a hug. Ryan had a blank look on his face while he slowly put his hand on Guest's back.

"I thought Shadow caught you! How did you escape?! Where are the others?" Guest asked all at once. Ryan chuckled.

"I guess you're in quite the pickle now that your friends have left you. Yelling at Daisy? I can't believe you. I truly thought you were close!" Ryan circled around Guest as he followed.

"You saw? I didn't mean to, I wish I can go apologize. Let's go find them to make things right!" Guest started to turn away until Ryan put his hand on Guest's shoulder.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Ryan looked down on the floor. Guest looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"Oh poor, Guest. Such a poor soul" Ryan sighed. "Good luck getting your precious friends back..." he whispered.

Guest froze. He remembered the last sentence on the letter Shadow wrote. Ryan said the exact same thing. "I've heard that before..." said Guest, eyes widened.

Ryan cackled like a maniac as he changed back to his black shadow with white eyes. "Why hello, Guest."

"SHADOW!" Guest yelled. He put his fists up, ready for a fight. "WHERE IS RYAN, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

Shadow continued to laugh menacingly. "STOP LAUGHING! I WANT ANSWERS!" Guest yelled at Shadow.

Shadow gave no answer. Guest started to get furious. He swung a punch at Shadow, but he quickly moved behind Guest before he could hit him.

"You poor, dim witted Guest." Shadow laughed. "I almost feel bad revealing this to you, but..." he paused. "But what?!" Guest turned around to see Shadow.

"Ryan was never your friend. In fact, there is no Ryan at all." Shadow turned half his body into Ryan's.

"It was me the entire time" Shadow and Ryan's voice synced up. Guest had a look of disbelief on his face. "YOU'RE LYING!" he yelled.

"But the bad news is that I am not. The truth hurts. Doesn't it?" he had a smirk on his face. "WE TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" Guest yelled back.

 "WE TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" Guest yelled back

Guest turned to hear the glitched voices. "Wait, the glitched voices are back! Why has that been happening?!" he was confused and afraid.

Guest heard the giggles of Shadow. "I wouldn't want those nonexistent askers to interfere with my plans..."

Guest was puzzled. Suddenly, he realizes. "YOU WERE THE ONE BLOCKING THEM OUT?!" he asked with a shocked look.

"Ding ding ding! I don't want them wasting our time!" Shadow reached his hand out to Guest. "Come with me. I can take you to your friends!"