Chapter 27: Bust Out or Busted

Little Charlie is missing, and Guest has gone into a panic. Our friends are looking for her, but the question remains... What happened to her?

Guest was pacing around in circles, thinking about his daughter. "No, no no no no!" those words spilled right out of Guest's mouth.

"Calm down, Guest! We'll find her! I hope..." Matt tried to reassure Guest. "BUT WHAT IF WE DON'T? WHAT IF WE'RE TOO LATE?!" Guest panicked.

"Don't panic! We just need to investigate!" Bethany tried to calm everyone down. "We know she went inside the cave, so it's best if we start there"

Bethany led everyone inside the cave to look for Charlie. Everyone checked the area. "I don't see anything that can explain Charlie's disappearance." Jez shrugged

Captain Richards checked the ground. "I don't see anything dropped, or any footprints."

Daisy started to hyperventilate. "I can't imagine what happened to my poor baby!" Daisy panicked. Rose tried to comfort Daisy. "There, there... We can get through this!"

Molly looked around the area. She then spotted Guest 666. "Hey, you've known about this place more than any of us. Any changes, you see?" Molly asked.

"I'm not sure..." Guest 666 responded. "How? You've been in here longer than any of us!" Molly yelled. "I was in my slumber during those times" Guest 666 replied.

"Oh." said Molly. The Last Guest was at the back of the cave, distraught. "UGH! If we don't find Charlie, I won't be able to sleep! COME ON!!!"

Guest then kicked the wall, then punched the wall once more, but this time, the sound from the impact sounded more hollow. 

The Bacon Doctor turned to Guest. "Hold on.." the Bacon Doctor moved to the back of the cave. He then knocked the wall. Guest was confused on what he was doing.

The Bacon Doctor continued to knock the wall, until he heard the hollow sound. The Bacon Doctor then attempted to kick the wall.

Everyone was staring at him, confused. The Bacon Doctor continued to kick the wall, until the wall crumbled. Behind it was a secret passage way.

"Just as I thought, somebody dug a passageway to kidnap Charlie." The Bacon Doctor explained. "How do you know she's kidnapped?" Matt asked.

"Charlie is a child. She could've never done this, not in one day." The Bacon Doctor explained. "Well, let's go in. It's the only way that could lead us to Charlie" Bethany insisted.

Everyone walked through the tunnel. It was long, until they saw light. They exited the tunnel to find a castle.

"It's... a castle?" Captain Richards questioned. "Not just any castle. That's the castle where we were kept when we were kidnapped by Shadow" Guest informed.

"So they captured, Charlie? For what?! We destroyed the staff when the town was being rebuilt!" Bethany kept quiet, not trying to alarm the guards.

Everyone went back inside the tunnel. "Alright, we need a plan. Molly, Jez, Richards, we need you to distract the guards" Bethany explained.

"Guest 666, if I remember correctly, there should be a map in the lobby of the castle. Take that with you, and use the vents to stay hidden. Give us directions as to where to go" Bethany turned to Guest 666.

"I won't let you down." Guest 666 said. "Good, the Bacon Doctor, and Daisy will set up bombs at the right wall of the castle so we can escape through that path." Bethany instructed.

"I'm only doing this for Charlie..." Daisy rolled her eyes. "The rest of us will go in, try and rescue Charlie." Bethany explained.

" Bethany explained