Chapter 30: The Beginning of the End

The Bacon Colonel and Blox Watch has joined forces with our friends! But the only thing we need to deal with is Shadow and his army he's controlled.

The remaining Robloxian soldiers arrived to the location Richards called them to. Even the bacon soldiers who quit and the guests imprisoned joined the fight.

"Is that all of them?" Molly asked. "More are coming in, hopefully enough to take them on" Captain Richards replied.

"But you know that there are less of us than in the Great War. And Shadow has the shadow creatures, limbo creatures, and bacon soldiers on his side!" Molly countered.

"Well, at least Shadow has the weak minded limbo creatures..." Blox Watch joined in. "Huh? Weak minded? What do you mean?" Guest asked.

"Well some of my limbo creatures have their will strong enough so they can resist Shadow's control!" Blox Watch reassured.

"That's great!" Molly excitedly yelled. "Unfortunately, they won't be enough, there are more weak minded than the strong." Blox Watch sighed.

"I guess there is no hope..." Guest sighed. "Hey, we shouldn't give up yet." Jez joined the conversation.

"Face it, Jez. We lost." Guest sighed. Guest walked away from the group, while Jez stood there.

 Guest walked away from the group, while Jez stood there

"Oh, hey asker. Glad you can drop by" Captain Richards replied. "The old captain died and was killed by one of the elite soldiers."

"I was actually close to the old captain and I was trustworthy. Some soldiers were looking through his old stuff after his death and found a note" Captain Richards continued.

"It said that when it's time for him to go, he wanted me to be the captain. So that's how I became the captain of the army" Captain Richards concluded.

 So that's how I became the captain of the army" Captain Richards concluded

"Oh, hello asker." Molly greeted. "It's a long story, but it all started when I was a kid"

"I've always wanted to change the world for the better. I wanted to be the hero of the world!" Molly explained. "But I didn't know how."

"I was made fun of as a child because they thought my goal was... silly. When I started high school, I heard about the army and wanted to join in the future." Molly continued.