A Day In The Life

(A/N This should be muted, but you can listen to the music if you want. Also, the narration afterwards is meant to be read alongside video.)

That's me, (Y/N) (L/N). You're friendly neighborhood... you know. I've come a long way from being the boy who was given the abilities of a spider. At the time, nothing seemed to go right for me. But now...

(Y/N)'s POV

I was watching a news report of me swinging through Vale.

I smiled.

I saw some kids walk up next to me.

"Wow, look! It's Spider-Man!" one of them said.

...people really like me!

I watched them leave.

"Hey, stick around!" I said. "It's gonna start again in a couple minutes!"

"Nah," one of the kids said.

"That's okay," another one said.

The kingdom's safe and sound. Guess I had something to do with that. Ben would be proud.

Timeskip

I was in class with my friends.

I still go to school, top of my class.

"Correct," Dr. Oobleck said to Ruby, who had answered a question correctly. "Good work, Ms. Rose."

"Nice work, Ruby," I said.

She smiled at me. "Couldn't have done it without your help," she said, referring to when we'd studied last night.

And I'm in love with the girl of my dreams.

Timeskip

Ruby and I were sitting on a rooftop, eating lunch. This is normally where we went during lunchtime, though we occasionally eat in the cafeteria.

"So," Ruby said, "I've been meaning to ask, what does it feel like when a web shoots from your wrist?"

I laughed. "God, it feels so weird! It feels like a liquidy string is moving through my skin!"

"Eeew!" Ruby laughed.

"You're the one who asked!"

"I didn't think you'd give such a gross description!"

I laughed.

She took a bite from her food.

"Hey, have you talked to Weiss recently?" Ruby asked.

I shook my head. "She's been very quiet lately."

"Do you think she's okay?" Ruby asked.

"I hope so," I said. "I don't want to have to hurt her."

She nodded. "Yeah. I just hope she forgives you. We are supposed to be a team after all."

I nodded.

Timeskip

I swung Ruby back to the ground when the bell rang.

"Hi, guys!" Yang called.

We turned to see Yang, Blake, and Weiss walking to us.

"Hi, Yang!" I said.

"Where do you two go during lunch?" Blake asked.