Venom

Flint Marko's POV

I saw him! Spider-Man was swinging from the rooftops above me.

'Okay. I don't want to do this, but I have no choice.'

Spider-Man swung down to the alley I was hiding in.

I stayed hidden, waiting for him to get closer.

Then, as quickly as I could, I got out from my hiding spot, and punched him in the chest, knocking him to the ground.

"End of the line, Spider-Man!" I said, grabbing him by the chest and lifting him up.

That was when I noticed something... different about him. He was much larger. Much bulkier.

He turned to me, and I saw a huge jaw with sharp yellow teeth roaring at me.

'What the hell?!'

I tossed him aside. He landed on the wall, and stuck there, staring at me.

"We want him dead too, Flint," the thing said. "That's why we've been looking for you."

I was confused.

'Me? What does this... thing want me to do?'

"Oh yeah," the creature said. "We know all about you. Like the fact that Spider-Man won't let you help your poor daughter. It's just-- it doesn't seem right to us. Look, we wanna kill the spider, you wanna kill the spider. Together, he doesn't stand a chance. Interested?"

I thought for a moment.

'He knows about Penny. Does he want to help her? Why and how would this thing help Penny? But... he might be able to help me get rid of Spider-Man... and I do need that... maybe I can help him for the time being.'

"Yeah," I said.

Ruby's POV

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Where are you?! I'm sorry!"

I was wandering the streets of Vale, calling for (Y/N).

I felt horrible for hurting him. At least I'd made him realize what he did wrong. I just wish he didn't take it so hard.

'Where could he be? I hope he isn't hurting himself again.'

I looked at the skies, seeing if I would see him swing by, but there was nothing.

I sighed, and started walking back to Beacon.

"Where are you?" I whispered.

(Y/N)'s POV

I watched Ruby walk back to Beacon from across the street.

She'd been trying to find me for half an hour.

I knew she regretted yelling at me, but I didn't care. She was right to yell at me. If I hadn't become so prideful of myself, if I hadn't forgotten why I became Spider-Man in the first place, Venom wouldn't have had much aggression to work with. I wouldn't have killed Marko for revenge. I wouldn't have hurt Weiss. I probably wouldn't have exposed Eddie. Probably. And, to make things worse, I wouldn't have hurt Ruby.

"Why don't you go to her?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around to see the man who'd been watching me the other day.

"Weren't you watching me the other day?" I asked.

He nodded, before taking a drink from a flask.