Being "Cool"

(A/N Let me start off by saying, yes, the dance is going to be here, but here's why. As HiTop Films said in his fantastic review of Spider-Man 3, dancing in the streets the way he did in the movie is exactly what this character would do to try and be cool, because this guy ain't cool! I agree with that point, and I think it works for the ego and pride thing that Sam was going for, and what I'm trying to go for. So, yeah, the dance stays.)

(Y/N)'s POV

We walked across the street, buttoning up our shirt to hide the black suit.

"Are there any crimes to stop?" Venom asked.

"How are we supposed to know?" we whispered.

"Don't you have a Spider Sense for that?"

"It's not a crime detector. It's an early warning system for danger."

"I see."

We stopped, noticing something that shocked us.

We heard people discussing what they were reading

"Spider-Man used to make me feel safe," one of them said. "Now I'm afraid to walk home from work!"

"My son thought the world of this guy," another said.

"I have a nine-year old daughter who loved Spider-Man," another said. "Who's she supposed to look up to now?"

"I don't know about you, but I don't recall doing that."

'Who the hell took this picture?'

We looked at the corner, and could not believe what we saw!

"Eddie? Isn't he supposed to be our friend?"

"Yeah," we answered.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"We're gonna put some dirt in your eye!"

Timeskip

We walked into the Bugle offices.