Friday, April 5th

Jimmy Choos and Drugs

Jimmy Choos and Drugs . . . and Death

It's been a hot second since this blog was active, and, really, I thought it needed a makeover. What this was about before was super boring, so there's now a change. And to get a taste of this new version, read on.

People talk, quite a lot if you ask me, and they attack a person's weakness when they have their own demons. They battle with them every single day, and some can do anything to hide their flaws. They want to keep up perfect reputations so people fall at their feet and worship them.

But they're only just showing what they want people to see—which is usually a hundred miles from the truth. Our first stop . . .

Byron Sanders—cute, fifteen, high school sophomore, school's fundraising president. I'm sure you've all heard of him. If you haven't, last year, he was found foaming in the mouth in his room by his sister, already dead.

A fatal overdose of coke.

Apart from him being too young to possess drugs, we wonder how he got his hands on it.

Byron wasn't a first-timer. In fact, he was a regular, but we all know it's one mistake that ruins a person. The answer to this burning question is Macy An. Ridgerock High School's senior, on the swim team, ruthless within the confines of school, good Catholic girl at home, drug supplier at night.

People go crazy for money, but Macy went rabid. She wanted to get quick money for those Jimmy Choos her parents didn't want her to own. After all, her friends wore them all the time and it wouldn't hurt to pose, right? I'm not giving details about how I found this out (I promised my sources I would keep them a secret), but all I can say is, Macy An really let us down. And if you know her to a certain extent, you'd agree with me.

See comments.