Thursday, May 16th

Light Lifting

Light Lifting

Light lifting (definition by Smooches): code word for stealing little but expensive things.

A lot of things happen over one summer. Girls grow boobs, desperately flirt with cute tourist strangers on the beach, create unreachable goals, and/or get boyfriends. Boys, well . . . I have no idea what boys do in the summer.

Main point: a LOT happens in one summer.

Why are we talking about summer in mid-May? I know you're all dying to know.

It's quite simple. Milan Harvard.

One special, special summer that was dying to get my attention, Milan Harvard went on vacation with her parents. And just like everyone who goes on vacation, they went on a tour—a tour to a famous house museum.

It was probably boring listening to some middle-aged guy talk about the the history of a family, so maybe that's why Milan took a brooch from one of the rooms and brought it with her back to California.

We're not here to judge. But who are we kidding?

I'd state all her qualifications (like how she's the coordinator of the animation club at her school when she doesn't even know the definition of a computer), but I don't think that's important anymore.

When she's not taking jewelry from historical houses, she's taking jewelry from modern boutiques, as shown in the photos above. And when she's not doing either of those things, she's making people's lives miserable.

The amount of crimes I've witnessed is way too much for a lifetime, but without them, there wouldn't be Smooches, right?

See you later!

Comments (12)

Mae Reece

How do you know all this stuff? Are you like a secret agent or something??

1 Reply

Anonymous

I should stop reading this blog, but I'm way too hooked now.

1 Reply

Jenna Doug

I'm seriously creeped out. Can't you just inform the police about all this instead of gossip-hungry teenagers?

2 Replies

Chloe Fischer

What if she's trying to trap clueless teenagers or something? She doesn't reply to comments and this is supposed to be a BLOG!

3 Replies

Sandy Canterbury

Oh well, I knew Milan was too perfect to be real anyway. This is shocking, though.