Chapter 3 A Welcome for This Great Hero

The next day.

I woke up in my room and got dressed, I exited my room and saw a familiar crimson demon face

"Good morning nee-chan"

Onee-chan ah, this must be Komekko.

"Good morning Komekko was it right?"

"You remembered me nee-chan, I remembered you were nii-san's girlfriend from before, about nii-san, I am walking on the path of being an archmage and finally outrank my nii-san in being Axel's number one mage."

"Komekko what are you going to do today?"

"I would continue to train with the rest of the crimson demons in the Crimson Demons school of archmage Axel's branch."

"Do you crimson demons still introduce yourself the same way a before?"

"Actually I wanted to do that if nee-chan forgot about me but since you still remembered I won't."

"Can you please let nee-chan see?"

"Okay then. My name is Komekko! Archmage of axel who would one day surpassed her nii-san and would one day learn how to summon a great demon!"

I forgot about the demon she once saw as a kid.

Just then Aqua came out from her room.

"Nee Kazuma-san Megumin might break your bones if she found out that you're replacing her with her sister, still Kazuma-san still hasn't changed a bit and still as a lolicon."

"Damn you, I haven't replaced Megumin yet and I have no relationship with her sister apart from being her brother-in-law."

"Blue haired onee-san,I just greeted nee-chan good morning, he isn't my type as my type is the future owner of his sister's potion shop, Kuruma."

Who's Kuruma?

Just then Darkness came out from her room and glanced at me uneasily, she might be still awkward about last night, I got to act I didn't know anything about it.

"Good morning Komekko, say what about joining us today, we will go to the capital today, it's not fine for you students to stay here in Axel without learning the outside world."

"Actually Darkness-nee-san, tomorrow is my graduation day, I already learned advanced magic thanks to you and were just going to school today to stay there since I got nothing to do so I would like to join you."

"Darkness, can we go somewhere first Aqua go with Komekko to the teleportation shop."

Darkness and I went to Wiz shop

"Kazuma what do you want to do here, you don't need any gear right and you're just going to the capital and immediately returning, as you know Iris is already old enough that she won't need you to stay."

"That's not it want to go to the shop and.."

"Welcome to the number one magic shop in Axel, I am Bukkororii the Crimson Demon with advanced magic who would one day build his own shoe shop..... Oh it's you."

"Uhm, well, I'm here to see the owner Wiz is she around ?"

"No, based on the person managing the shop a mask man, the owner of the shop went on a vacation 8 years ago."

"Is that so, where's the manager of the shop?"

"Honey I am home! I went shopping to buy the stuff Vanir-sama asked me to buy today oh, we got visitors ."

"Ah, Soketto, you should know this guy already the missing husband of Megumin, shame that he wasn't there when the incident happened."

"What incident?"