Chapter 9 Another Day in Axel

Kazuma's pov

Argh, my head still hurts.

I woke up early to help with the repairs, Darkness and I will oversee all the repairs and approve new plans for buildings that were too damaged.

But due to last night's incident my head still hurts like hell.

"Good morning Kazuma."

"Good morning Eroness, I am glad you didn't continue what you want to do last night, maybe if Iris left me in your room you might rape me."

"Sorry about that Kazuma, wait what did you say my name is."

"Good morning Eroness, good morning onee-chan."

"Kazuma you will pay for this."

"Nope you forgot already it's your punishment so deal with it, what's breakfast anyway?"

"I am the one who made breakfast, it's kaarage and croquettes."

"Did you really cooked this?"

"Well yes."

"She's lying onee-chan there was some butlers and maids who came here just a moment ago."

"Darkness why did you order your maids and butlers to prepare our breakfast?"

"The kitchen is badly damaged."

"Well it's fine then could you brew me some coffee my head still hurts."

Darkness brewed me some coffee while Aqua came downstairs from her room Eris hiding in her back.

"Look Eris Kazuma is fine he's currently eating breakfast downstairs."

"Easy for you say you told me that you did it to Kazuma-san more than once!"

"Yes when after we'd done it I would just use my magic on him."

"Well you guys stop fighting eat your breakfast already."

Rain and Komekko followed behind.

"So Komekko-chan that's how to incantate that spell then."

"Yes, the fiery inferno spell mix with the freezing ice could unleash the blazing winter spell."

"Oh you two seems to be getting along properly."

"Uhm Komekko-chan is teaching me some spells I haven't learned before, so what's for breakfast?"

"It's kaarage and croquettes."

Komekko and Rain sat down.

"I guess Claire-sama would eat outside today too."

Darkness served the croquettes and kaarage to us, then a coffee to me.

"Itadakimasu!"

After we ate breakfast someone knocked on the door.

"Kazuma could you open it please."

I opened the door and man wearing shades and a suit came over.

"Is this the mansion Dustiness-sama is staying in?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"I am Volan Herr Weilgropt, I am the architect Dustiness-sama asked for help and also a high ranking devil."

"Kazuma could you let him in please."

"Welcome and come in."

"My pleasure."

I let the architect inside and sat down at our couch, Darkness followed suit.

"Kazuma-san how did that devil get in here?" 2x