Chapter 12 The Sleeping Lich and The Devil Prince

Kazuma's pov.

Next morning after we killed the goblin King, the goblins all celebrated their victory at overthrowing the goblin King.

But when I walked out of his hut covered in his blood I thought to myself how I pity this guy, Iris came and comforted me.

Artul and Harkal walked to us and said that the goblins will need a new leader.

Iris pointed at me and said that since I took out the goblin King I should be the new leader of the goblins.

At first I didn't accept but I took the role out of pity for the guy I killed.

Although I am the goblin King, in my Absence Barton would be leading the village and if both me and Barton were absent Artul the captain would.

When we returned to Axel the mansion is now finished in its reconstruction.

Waiting for us in the mansion is Chris with the still comatose Claire.

We don't know why Claire is still asleep.

Osiris brought Claire to her room.

I took a bath and got changed afterwards and nothing serious happened that night until morning.

"Iris what are you doing in my room?"

"Oh good morning onee-chan, I couldn't sleep last night alone in my room so I went inside yours and slept."

"Well I guess you kind of got used to it we'll stop hugging me I am gonna get up now."

"Onee-chan few more hours please."

"Fine."

We continue to lay down in my bed for a few more hours till.

"Kazuma!"

Darkness entered my room.

"Darkness learn how to knock!"

"I am sorry what are you doing with the Princess here don't tell me you already crossed That line already."

"No Darkness, alright Iris it's time to wake up now."

"Wait Kazuma you could still spend some time with the Princess there's nothing really urgent happened and she's already shackled to be with you."

"No I think this getting more complicated than ever."

"Thanks for letting me sleep here for a few more minutes onee-chan."

Iris let go of me and stretched and headed outside the room.

"Kazuma, you really didn't cross that line right?"

"Look at you Eroness, I told you I am saving myself before Megumin could return."

"Well we have a problem so let's not talk about that for a moment, Osiris is calling for you at Claire's room."

"Why?"

"Well Claire's comatose so Osiris asked you to help her."

"Well let me get changed first."

Darkness left the room and I got changed to my usual attire.

"Osiris you called?"

"Oh, Kazuma, this is bad."

"Why?"

"It's Claire she hasn't woken up yet."

"Did you get that useless goddess to check on her?"

"Well Aqua-sama said that Claire only needed to rest for a while, this is bad cause we are nearing half a month of preparation of the party at the capital, if she's still comatose by then I don't know what would happen."